Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 52

Supporter
Lol, I was reading the wrong manga.
80% of readers are shocked (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Aggregator gang
as much as i love this manga i wish the autor didnt go so in deep with the anime reference they are using this time, we lost 1/3 on the chapter in it making the rest of the chapter feel too dense and a little hard to read.

Dex-chan lover
When you get shoujo mixed in with your seinen, it leaves you a bit confused.

He knows her 3 sizes like the back of his hand. He observed respectfully of course.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I honestly gave zero fucks about the start of the chapter. Suddenly a different manga, one that's terribly uninteresting from the brief skim we got.

Ah yes, let's have the -ONE- guy who has the skills, tools, and materials to make the costume necessary for the lynchpin of this whole affair do double-duty by performing menial labour tasks that don't require skill. Dumb!

Dex-chan lover
i knew it was a manga when i saw this page

5-ea436979b16169221c9c07a2c72622effa97d012140b9969ab464085ecec49bb.png

Dex-chan lover
Gonna play a bit of devil’s advocate here and say the addition of the other manga is fine since in the previous chapter, the characters really played up the "bento scene" so it’d be weird if they didn’t show why it was such a big deal to the fans somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, isn't dressing up as someone from the same sex who is crossdressing technically not crossdressing?
It's a girl dressing as a girl (who is dressed as a guy).

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was cute.

I didnt mind the fake manga, sure super stupid story, i wouldnt read it but it was fun.

But i admit, making the guy with the specialized essential skill do double-duty just because "it isnt fair" is really dumb.

@goblinguy it'd be crossdressing since the clothing itself is made for men, to appear as a man.

I agree, alacaelum. I've said this in other comments, but I hope for the Japanese that their teachers aren't near as oblivious or domineering as the common tropes in pop culture.

Oooooh, I want a serialization of the fake manga. I'm a Rei-sama fan now lol!

Thank you for the translation guys!

Fed-Kun's army
atleast gojou is now saying the problems to marin and not carrying the burden alone

Users who are viewing this thread