Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 68

I know it’s probably easier for the Mangaka this way, but the fact that the pattern on Amane’s dress is unbroken by the sleeves is kind of throwing me off. Are his arms melted into his body?

I know it’s probably easier for the Mangaka this way, but the fact that the pattern on Amane’s dress is unbroken by the sleeves is kind of throwing me off. Are his arms melted into his body?
I've noticed at least some of the complex patterns in this series are like this. Also the pattern gives off Trailer Park Boys vibes and I like it

Dex-chan lover
I've noticed at least some of the complex patterns in this series are like this. Also the pattern gives off Trailer Park Boys vibes and I like it
This happens in a lot of manga and manhwa. With checkered patterns, any kind of repeating pattern, that kind of thing. The pattern never changes even slightly where there are creases or when it should have bent. I almost never see it done any other way. I imagine it would be very difficult to get it right, though.

I actually like that...
Because gives a "mystic" aura to the cloth, seens live it's beyond cool, that the pattern transcends, or something like that 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread