Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru

Fed-Kun's army
This is really cute. Was reading the raws a while ago and can't wait to find more out about his past.
Pretty sure most of us think that the girl in the past is the blond girl and former childhood friend he got separated from after his parents' death but not before they got into that fight due to her jealousy. If that turns out to be wrong than the other one sure is going to come up later.

Group Leader
First I was "Another gyaru manga..." then I've tried to remember if I've ever read a bad "Gyaru manga".

Well, this one isn't bad either. The fun thing with a Gyaru main girl, is that it strangely makes the girl more real. Still a bit shy with the first kiss, but does it anyway. Thinks about sex sometimes and doesn't get offended when her BF does too. Can get a bit insecure sometimes, but not in an emo way about everything.

And strangely, those manga usually have cuter stories than "traditional" shoujo manga, IMO.

My only problem is that the MC looks like an university student... And I can't stop wondering why the author didn't put the setting with adults, or close to adults...

jak

Contributor
From the looks of the raws:

Either she has a boyfriend or he thinks she has one and that's cuasing him considerable distress and he's super depressed about it. I'm of the opinion that its a misunderstanding because she seems to like him.

a story about two people who start talking to each other for a random reason and then fall in love but, before realizing it, in 90% of the chapters will live comedy scenes based on misunderstandings, stupid incidents and rivals in love that are there only to give a little bit of action to the flat and banal story. Never seen before ... but the drawings are worthy of a hentai

Fed-Kun's army
@jak
:( If she actually does have a boyfriend then I hope I can forget about this manga, despite the stellar art.

jak

Contributor
@Ohgodpleaseno

Eh, I'm waiting and seeing. Even if she does have one, doesn't mean they won't end up together in the end. It's pretty obvious she was the little girl.

Contributor
Glad to see a new chapter , tks translator, keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread