Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru

Fed-Kun's army
this feeling ! cute beyond the star, space, dimension...well you got the picture :p

Dunno why but seeing MoePanda's works I feel like to redraw again. So NEET NEAT!! Your Redrawer Must be a Kami-sama-dono!
cc: Moe Panda Scan

Dex-chan lover
MC in the beginning at least is so socially inept he would probably benefited if he was thrown into girls dormitory and locked there for a week. Stress-course on art of conversation.

Dex-chan lover
Man those camera prices shown in the manga were ridiculous. Yes there are cameras that expensive but you really don't need to spend that much to take good quality pictures. You can find decent starter DSLRs or mirrorless (which I actually prefer, more compact) cameras in the $500 range.

Probably should note that the real cost of interchangeable lens cameras like dslrs isn't in the body, it's in the lenses, with the most basic fixed costing at least 100 bucks and can go up to the thousands of dollars for professional lenses

Dex-chan lover
Damn this manga is just awesome! I love all the things in it, omg, want to read more of it! 😍

Dex-chan lover
man I really wish this had a faster release schedule, it's such a nice read

Dex-chan lover
Just started this. I don’t know if I’m going to continue reading...but...just wanted to note that on chapter 3 i distinctly heard the sound of his d*ick crying.
Am I the only one who have experienced this?

Users who are viewing this thread