Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru

@exxp Bisque is a soup, but it's also a type of porcelain traditionally used in making busts and dolls.

This manga is fresh, informing and an interesting topic to a lot of manga & anime fans (who of course are the type of people reading this). It also benefits from beautiful but not too cluttered art, although it's blatantly aimed towards the shounen genre. It's also a nice diversion away from all the isekai manga, not to mention a lot of the forced storylines you see in many of them.

Thiis manga is really good ... i feel that the sweetness overload is curing my long standing depression every time

fhq

I think the manga would have been better without the story. I'd rather read a story about some guy drawing doll faces than another romcom. Not to say that this is bad because it isnt; as a romcom, this is pretty good. Likeable characters, interesting concept.

However, I'd rather read a novel story about some creepy quiet guy (which is how his class perceives him) who is passionate about doll's heads. I understand the necessity to insert narrative elements into it because, otherwise, it'd be just like a manual. So I propose some simple and mundane shouojo. For example, he's at school and he bends down to tie his shoe lace and a doll head (plus the stick to prop it) falls out of his bag. The other students see this and stay away from him because they think its creepy that its only heads and not their bodies as well, and he can't comprehend what he's doing wrong. But none of these elements matter because he's stoic as fuck. They're 2 completely separate entities, existing almost in a vacuum of one another. He feels a little depressed but when he gets home, he buckles down and draws dolls (only the head ofcourse). So, I guess, ultimately, it is like a how-to manga with a small negligible narrative inserted in so it can continue to be serialized.

mrf

I really should get up and do something... I feel so jealous this is cute

Double-page supporter
@bane_ecf

thanks for the information 😃

you may like:-
https://www.mangaupdates.com/showtopic.php?tid=42061
https://www.mangaupdates.com/showtopic.php?tid=47565

So I just finished chapter 19, and while I know that Marin isn't a professional cook or anything like that, BUT, how she was holding the onion when slicing it was so triggering for me. Like; woman you're going to slice one of your fingers off if you do that!

Duuude, the art style is amazing!
Loving this manga so freaking much.
Thank you translators for allowing us to read this awesome cosplay-themed romcom.

The reveal on how they got those breasts under control is gonna be mindblowing.

I genuinely hope there's some legit way they accomplish that.

This manga is not as simple as I first thought having a girl do a male cosplay was a nice surprise

Users who are viewing this thread