Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru

Waiting for that new chapter to get translated after you see it on the author twitter is the most stressful thing ever.

I only found this now and I read all the available chapters, will definitely read more

Contributor
Both main characters are actually really good.

Gojou was shy in the beginning like tons of Manga main characters (understandable, he could not talk about his hobby to anyone), but quickly changed for the better, and is already a great guy/man, fully focused on his craft...And Kitagawa.

Kitagawa is a nice Gyaru who don't judge other people, and that's the first reason Gojou was attracted to her.

As long as this story stay this way and don't become a harem like some others story (hello Dansanko Gyaru...) then it will stay great.
That said, i'm sure the Childhood friend from Ch1 will appear later.

Supporter
The French official name for this is a lot better than the English one.

When I got to pages 19-21, I was like; "Oh snap, shit's getting spicy." And then page 22 happened and I was basically Darth Vader when he finds out Padme died.

Dex-chan lover
You know if Gojou where to ever think of cosplaying for himself I’d like to see a badass yakuza character with the baggie kimono for guys. Honestly don’t this would happen but still fun to think about.

Aggregator gang
Anyone got another manga like this? Like the girl into the guy thing but just the whole mood

my dog was wondering if this artist has a alias name for drawing hentai... can someone help my dog?

Dex-chan lover
Why does this have a harem tag? At best there are two girls who like the MC, younger middle schooler sister hasn't shown any romantic intentions yet.

Edit: seems like it's been removed for now.

Users who are viewing this thread