Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru

Started out interesting but then it went full on cosplay making and it stayed that way. Got very boring and made me drop it. Shame... real shame.

This is probably my favorite manga right now. I get so excited every time there is a new release!

Wait one table-flipping moment here!! I like this series so far, with the exception of the stereotypical manga refusal to openly admit affections, but the thing that made me start reading this series was the "Prisoner Veronica" cosplay cover. Where the heck did that cosplay go? Gojou got a little embarrassed by some under-boob, so they scrapped the whole thing in favor of an equally revealing outfit full of side-boob instead? Come on!!

Even though this is probably my favorite ongoing manga, I don't think I'll ever buy the french serialisation. Like seriously, who thought going from "That bisque doll who fell in love" (or something like that) to "SEXY COSPLAY DOLL" (which, by the way, I haven't translated or anything, like so many localised french things nowadays, the localised title is in English for some reason) like, fuck, I have friends coming over all the time and they like to read my random manga series and I don't want to be that guy that has to explain to his friends that fucking "SEXY COSPLAY DOLL" is actually a very cute romance story about two teenagers falling in love that subverts the typical romance tropes you usually find in mangas.

Dex-chan lover
Upset about the scans getting dropped and very much hoping someone else picks them up. Bought Vol. 1 though.

German vol 1 to be out in October. Germa title: 'More than a Doll'. This can't get any more complicated.

Dex-chan lover
i really hope someone picks this up they dropped it at such a good scene i always loved those tropes

Users who are viewing this thread