Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru

Fed-Kun's army
goddamn it, another on the pile of manga ill never get to see finished

Well, you are in your right to do whatever you want...its ok. You could have a bit more empathy with people living outside of the us/uk. It is not likely that a manga like this one is gonna be licensed soon in the place in which i live.
Anyway, thanks for the fish, i suppose.

(To the dropped bucket, btw)

Dex-chan lover
Why are we still here? Just go suffer?

nGkPCDs.jpg

Aggregator gang
Thanks for your efforts up to now, it was a good read one while it lasted

Thanks for the work you guys have done. Hope someone else picks it up, I really dont want to have to wait a year or so to read the next chapter.

Thanks Moe Panda Scans for scanlating the manga until this far.

On another note, I hope another group picks this up. Don't get me wrong, I would love to buy this but I get the feeling that it's not gonna be unlicensed in my country. Even if it does and it ships here, the manga will be too much for me to afford, considering the exchange rate and all of that.

Fed-Kun's army
otsukare~ thank you for scanlating this so far. hopefully another group will pick this up because official releases are rarely available in my region. much sad.

Don't drop it. I didn't agreed to it.

In all seriousness I've mixed feelings about it and like you said you must have some too which is understandable. It's fair to drop it now that it has an official translation to help the author but in the end someone else will most likely pick it up so it won't change much. And while I understand English pretty well it's not my first language and I'm not living in the US/UK and thus I don't plan to buy these volumes so I'll keep reading the chapters here and if I do I wish it could still be your translation which has always been amazing ( TSM for that btw).

So yeah I hope you will reconsider even though I understand completely if you don't and tha

Rip .it was fun while it lasted.....i REally really hope another group will pick this up. time to learn Japanese it will take at least 3 years though..

Dex-chan lover
@Count_Terranova just buy an ebook copy. unlike japanese books, the english adaption of manga works should be available at every local amazon website.

also, why the heck does this have parental advisory? cause of that one short nude scene?

Dex-chan lover
Will have to get around to buying this series. Never knew I woudl enjoy it so much when I started it, and I just have to see how it keeps going.

Thanks for the translations!

I hope someone really picks this up. I really like this manga.

aaaaaand I can't buy it from where I live (╥﹏╥)

If any scan group picks this up, it’ll never have the same quality as Moe Panda. You guys truly are talented in your translating and this manga is incredible and deserves to be shared, so thank you.

Double-page supporter
I hate that people saying ''Just buy it~'' like fuck you too its 10 dollar per volume ! it equals 70 liras plus luxury taxes here ! if i buy every manga i like how am i gonna pay for food, bills and rent.There is no local price mangement in this industry ! heck there is no local price mangement anything i like. Btw amazon only came to my country last year so most product won't even comes here yet.
for some perspective avarage person's wage here around 2300 liras and there is crushing taxes for everything you need to sustain your life, i am not even talking about luxuries like electronics and other stuff that gets extra taxes.And our economy will get worse i assure you.

P.S. : this rant not for translation group they are doing this for free and probably would countinue if there was no copyright issue,thanks for translating this far.

Users who are viewing this thread