Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru

Dex-chan lover
@sambucety I know right ;_;
Both Non-chan and Nowa was presented in chapter one. They kind of look similar, and maybe Goujou just remembers her name wrongly or something. I think that the mangaka wouldn't have a side character that present throughout the whole manga without her being relevant in the story someway.

@BLCK If pfp is profile picture?, mine is from https://mangadex.org/title/47286/beware-of-the-villainess

@Mildob
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/dmi1h8/art_sono_bisque_doll_wa_koi_wo_suru_volume_4_extra/
thank me later

Okay, so I am about 15 chapters in, and I like the main characters and the concept and all the fanservice certainly ain't bad. But I just wanted to ask, 40+ chapters in, has the romance progressed at all? I don't care about spoilers, I usually spoil everything I play, read or watch beforehand, so feel free. Any handholding? Confessions? More?

@CloudlessMusic Hm, well this last chapter left us on quite a cliffhanger, but so far? Kind of? Well all we have gotten is that Marin recognizes her feelings. It's still advancing faster than most romance mangas so just keep reading. It's fun read anyways so no reason to drop it. We will probably get some more romance in the next few chapters.

I still can't believe how much I enjoy this damn series xD these two are just too cute!

this manga is really good if you want to try something new and something that always hits the spot aka slice of life 9/10

Dex-chan lover
MC is overwelmed and it gets frustrating to read that at times- but it never detracts from the story. the MC is himself all the way through once he meets someone- its been a while since I've encountered such a character-centric story that is more introspective than glorified
high tension

I'm so loving this it's like the same situation where I first started cosplaying as Arturia Pendragon From FSN Unlimited blade works but i couldn't make a good costume of her then I suddenly ask somewhere that could custom tailor "at the public market" and there he goes completely melting as he look straight in to my eyes like What the heck is she doing here T_T but that's all i could relate and some other parts in this manga.
Edit: But I'm not as bold as her that she wears so little clothes or Too much expose skin.

Users who are viewing this thread