Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
Aaaand the comments are a shitshow as per usual. Anyone know if theres a way to filter out comments with "MC" in them?
They usually contain the most retardation, and an apararent inability to learn characters names.

@rediscover i understand what you mean but it's mostly because he was rejected his entire life and never had friends much less a female friend up until highschool so it sorta makes sense for him to be cowardly

Dex-chan lover
And then he done it. Bless him. Relieved thyself.

@Almightydwarf27

He has social anxiety, at a level much realistic than other characters do and I get him too.
Gojo-kun the gentle giant.

@Amplify

Indeed. Who knows, these guys just jelly they'll never be close to anything like that, I guess.
See these people in every RomCom.

Fed-Kun's army
hmmm he's a bit more beta then the typical mc. This comic seems to be taking it more real then your other ones with the guy showing actual anxiety instead of the harem bs beta male.

i can totally understand the mc so i don't mind the "wimpy" behaviour lol
tbh i'd probably be super flustered too lmao

i am not getting any top manga vibes from this but whatever
does mc for once act like a normal person not sayin to act like a chad but at least don't act like a turbo virgin

Double-page supporter
EYg6hnQWAAA0FRn.jpg

Reading again, her group of friends accepted him right away, but his social anxiety gets the best of him. But Kitagawa is helping him with it little by little.

Banned
they're drawn like they're 24 or something so he seems like more of a pussy acting like this, idk

it's hard to get too invested in this when the girl's such a whore

@cksn iits so cringe seeing him act like this, but I see it so often in Japanese manga I wonder how many Japanese men are actually this weak when it comes to girls. It's also pretty pathetic when you look at the most popular manga in the men's category and unless they're eunuch power fantasies like solo levelling, they're total pussies especially when it comes to women.

This is like Nagatoro with extra steps. Can't remember the last time I read a Japanese male MC who wasn't pathetic with women but were also in a romance or romcom. Yet if you look at what the women are reading (search top Josei etc) they don't write their characters are being pathetic with men.

Confusing and frustrating.

Also idk if she's a whore exsctly or just a pervert. When it comes to sexual stuff he's just so pathetically weak and "virgin" that he'd make a nun seem like a ho by juxtaposition.

Users who are viewing this thread