Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 11 Ch. 87

Double-page supporter
idk whats wrong but i cant see those changing text on Chrome, need to use other browser to see it... and without reading comment here, i wont even know those are gif, coz the text got piled up together and become some random scribble on chrome...

not meants to discredit someone, but this translation is definitely better, good job 👍🏼

Dex-chan lover
I really liked this chapter. I like the "research" chapters better than the actual cosplay ones. The way Gojou tries to understand not only the aesthetics, but also the essence of the character, all for his passion and his muse. He's a really focused character. Very well written.

Double-page supporter
Oh god, title drop. Please dont let it end after they confess. Please dont let it end after they confess. Please dont let it end after they confess. 🙏

I was blinking through the gif for the first time, so I was actually questioning my eyes...
Anyways great work.

Double-page supporter
I prefer the series doesn't end with the confession. I want to see these two grow up together...

Same. It's always a let down when they confess and then things just end. Show us them having some fun together, damn it!

If Kaguya can do it so can you, other romcoms :p
Oh god, title drop. Please dont let it end after they confess. Please dont let it end after they confess. Please dont let it end after they confess. 🙏
Yes this. I spent this past week consuming the crap out of Sangetsu no Lion/March Comes In like a Lion, and I've been thoroughly enjoying the main pair giving me serious 'already a married couple in all but legality' vibes ever since Ch155, like the scenes of them making rice balls together heal me.

Also remembering reading through Namaiki Zakari/Cheeky Brat, which has the boy confess pretty damn early, and it takes another several volumes for the girl to reciprocate as she works through her own feelings and insecurities, and then the remaining like dozen+ volumes (well over half of the story's run, at least) are them just getting more and more in love as time goes on, and especially as straining moments make them bounce back even stronger. Also amazing when the endpoint of the romantic story is marital bliss, essentially. Getting to see their whole journey of love through to the legally-binding 'happily ever after'... and this story started as a high school romance! It covers several years of their lives and evolves into a college romance story - it was a refreshing journey I wish more of these kinds of stories would take.

inb4 official Eng Ver. Last Page: "It's called a Dress Up Darling" :sick::sick::sick:
I would assume they'd make an attempt with 'dress-up doll', since that's the type of doll the English title is playing off of.

Double-page supporter
Holy shit, the use of the changing text on pg 18 was incredible and made me scream in fear.

Dex-chan lover
The typesetting on page 18 was very interesting. Makes me wonder if making a hybrid that is like a manga with animated scenes could be viable.

Users who are viewing this thread