Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
I hope she will keep on pushing and won't expect much from Gojou. Despite how much time they have spent together and how happy he has seen her to be in his company, due to his loner personality and inferiority complex he wouldn't dream of having her as a girlfriend. He can scarcely believe they are friends. It's all up to Kitagawa.

Seriously now !!!! In which world the girl will saw a man her underwear and he not go crazy ??? ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

Dex-chan lover
New cover is awesome, my best waifu arrived, yey. New chapters of this manga makes my day, even if there is no great developments in it, I just love it no matter what

@Heike holy shit I didn't know there was actually ikefukurou, the more you you know I guess XD thanks for pointing that out tho! Its just beside ikebukuro lmao.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda doubt Gojou could get himself to beat his meat to her pictures. He certainly got a boner from it, most likely did beat his meat shortly after, and the mental image probably popped into his mind multiple times including as he finished, but he's too pure to just beat his meat while looking at them.

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls - I had the same thought, but I guess he saw a high school kid and assumed it a was a "do it yourself" cosplay, since how often would he have encountered customers that age working for, essentially, a patron? If Marin had come in with the same design and questions (say Gojou was at home working and it was crunch-time), he would have assumed everything was for her, based on experience.

Dex-chan lover
Forgot this one, page 12: I can't say if she is aware how beautiful she is going by how she usually acts but here she clearly was happy that she got a reaction by Gojou, that grin deserves to have a frame.

Dex-chan lover
It was a mistake reading this manga. Now I keep on waiting eagerly for the next one T_T I wish I stopped earlier

Users who are viewing this thread