Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

@zetsuravez

A black border is a common way to indicate a flashback, you can see on page 2 the change from white to black alongside the panel where the scene shifts to the flashback.

Dex-chan lover
Well. this chapter (for me) feels like to short and feels like filler - nothing really happened and showed, just long flashback conversation. Still - like this manga very much despite what i wrote before - nothing will change that fact))))

Dex-chan lover
mhmm reverse trap, my favorite. but damn i was right for once about it being the legal loli's illigal sister and damn gojou has very intense expressions

Double-page supporter
Oh boi next chapter gon be gud

I hope it'd still be uncensored like the previous chapters

Dex-chan lover
Well they're technically fat but... anyways, good work restraining yourself from saying anything, Gojou-kun.

I can't imagine on how she will hide those fats. I really can't. There's no way

Double-page supporter
I Love Gojou's reactions so damn much. This man has no clue about anything and I love him for it

Fed-Kun's army
I love Gojou. Seeing such a nice MC always makes me happy.

Double-page supporter
@boag
Everything is composed of particle matter and humans are also composed of particle matter so people can do anything if they believe it 😀

Dex-chan lover
Her "fats" are approximately the same size as her sister's head, its going to be interesting to see how they manage to pull this one off.

Dex-chan lover
considering she's like 178 cm gojou must be around late 180-ish. well he also have big stature for his age even though it's not as great as shinju

Users who are viewing this thread