Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Bruh she's literally showing tits to him like nobody's business. This girl either has 0 shame or 0 awareness.

Dex-chan lover
She wants him to look at her. She knows she's fucking hot, and she'd very much like the guy she likes to visibly appreciate her. She doesn't necessarily want him to bang her yet, but she does want to see him hot and bothered over her.

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou. I looked it up and copy/pasted it because I've never been able to spell it.

Dex-chan lover
@Cleotis That's one of the ways I judge entertainment media in general, I guess. TV shows and movies, books and comics of various types, video games, whatever they are if you can't enjoy them at least a second or third time through, they might be missing that something special even if they were good.

Glomoro: I agree. Thinking about it after reading your comment, it occurred to me that what contributes a lot to the re-readability of something is the characters. An example I like [begin Shameless Plug] is Terry Prachette whose writing showed the truth of his observation that writing was the most fun you could have with your clothes on. There are like 50 Discworld novels. Pick one and see what you think [Shameless Plug end].

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this. I wanted to make a more meaningful comment but I can't think of one so BEWBS.

Dex-chan lover
TD4rOcf.png

Property of Gojou

I think this is the first time I've noticed that she has a tongue ring.

Dex-chan lover
@Taerene
My bet is she is the top up until they actually start, then he gets focused.

From what I can see, she is way more extroverted, but her personality does not fit a top per say (as it was kind of hinted towards given her reaction when he called her beautiful while half asleep). On the other hand, he definetly wont be the one who initiates spontaneously unless he isnt in a right state of mind. He will only do it when things are already moving towards sex in the first place. However, he will come prepared, with hours of research so that if needed, he has something to fall back on.

That being said, these two are not idiots. I bet she is doing most of this stuff intentionally, since she already discovered that she likes him. She went to his house and takes a shower first thing. Now she may have done that because it is hot, but she also put on full body foundation and knew it would be hot. Plus she said she would need to reapply it which makes putting it on in the first place questionable. Likely it was an excuse to let her shower. And if she was planning to take a shower, she would have brought a spare set of clothes and showering things. Unless, she wanted to use his stuff and wanted to wear his clothes.

Goujo may need 1 or 2 more subtle hints until he realizes it, but it shouldn't be much longer.

Dex-chan lover
I have zero interest in cosplaying but the way this manga handles it makes it so interesting. I now have a much deeper respect for people who do cosplay.

Dex-chan lover
At first, I thought there was so many moral test in this one, start from being alone in his home to the prepared chain.

But all of it blow away by Gojou face when she applied teeth. I think that steal the limelight of the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread