Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
@Gridlink Depending on where you are, BN might offer curbside pickup of books, or you can wait until quarantine is over. If they don't have it at your local store, they can always order it in or ship it to your home for free. They also have the ebook available on the Nook app which you can use your gift card for.

I actually sad that you decide to drop this. I'm the kind of keep buying the official even have read it online. Moreover, it just a US release, and not everybody came from there.

I hope the local scanlator for my language still continue this one. I will ask them rn.

Dex-chan lover
I felt happy with that spread, but now I'll just fucking kill myself.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. At least feels like a good place to end. That “I love you” was warming. How far is official english release from here? And is it available digitally? My only thing is if a series ends poorly it leaves a sour taste and then I can't go back to it. Can anyone caught up with the raws say if it’s gonna be a satisfying trip? Or is the series not complete yet. Kinda wonder what the official English translations do if one of the series their translating gets axed or something... hmm.

@HighStream My local store doesn't have it in stock and I'm honestly in no rush to get it. If anything it getting shipped gives me something to look forward to. The cost was more than I was expecting after adding in shipping and tax. You could say I've gotten too used to Prime shipping.

It's odd but I prefer to own my licensed manga in physical form. Primarily because I like the physical object but to me reading manga on a Kindle sucks. The small and low'ish contrast screen makes for pretty mediocre experience. It's great for books but shit for manga. The desktop version looks better on my Surface tablet but the user experience is terrible. Unless it's gotten better since I last tried it a couple of years ago.

Power Uploader
Iori Moe is a cosplayer that upgraded (or downgraded?) to gravure model.

Welp, no more Bisque Doll for me then. Not sold where I live.

Thanks for all the work.

... Hope somebody else picks it up...

Aggregator gang
Thanks for doing this so far. Enjoyed. Maybe someone might pick it up.

That was a confession just now.

I kinda wanted him to open his eyes at the last panel and totally have heard that.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for bringing us this wonderful manga! I'm definitely gonna be picking up the official release!

thanks for working so hard until now!
stopping when there is an official english version is reasonable

Dex-chan lover
Tsk why couldn't he be on the edge of sleep and hear it >.<

Users who are viewing this thread