Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Oh nice, look at that progress.

...Look at that drop. Absolutely awful time to drop it.

But, I understand. While awful for me, also a great time to drop it too. Thanks for your work and goofy credit pages up to now. Always was a nice treat to see a new chapter of this.

That's quite the long wait to catch back up on official translations however. At that rate, it's going to be a year and some months minimum before getting back to this point. That's far too long for the average person to remember about a singular story existing that isn't pumped full of money and advertising. Which is a shame in its own way.

Dex-chan lover
oh boy can't wait to support the English release that is no doubt 2-3 times more expensive than JP one...

@Abedeus: Over here in europe it's ~12€ for the print and ~6€ for the digital version. So it's indeed more expensive as print, but that's what you'd expect in a foreign, small market.

Dex-chan lover
@jayjam

That's why I wait for local releases. They're $5-8 at most, even on release, after conversion. I refuse to pay double what the JP version costs.

Dex-chan lover
Great, having to wait probably 2 years for the official release to catch up then.

Dex-chan lover
Someone known another web site so I can read it there? Because ya know, in my nation this manga will never be released, so fuck it translators it’s not like EVERYONE is American, and even if the case, as I can see, the catch up will happen in YEARS, so WTF?!

Double-page supporter
Well i guess i'm gonna have to drop this, the joys of living in a 3rd world country

Oh for fuck sake, this is like the 5th series that's being dropped just because "hurr durr english release"

I fucking hate this.

Contributor
I know you hope we will understand, but I won't. I don't live in the USA so I don't really care about it being available on amazon.us, do you have an idea of the import costs? It's like 25€ only for the shipping. No way I'm "supporting the official release". Goddamn. Let's hope some other website will upload the official release...

Supporter
I feel bad for everyone that was enjoying that and can't afford to buy the localized release or won't even have it in their country. This shit sucks.

Dex-chan lover
Chill dudes. Thank the group for working on it at all, and wait a bit to see if someone else picks it up before acting like you'll never get to read this again. Buncha drama queens in this community.

Users who are viewing this thread