Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru

Contributor
The popularity of this manga really skyrocketted after the anime, it's the 3rd most followed manga here now.

I like it, but i think this story is better wh you read one book after the other insteaf of waiting each chapter everytime, because some arc can be slow at the beginning.

Every time I saw that smile, I got goosebumps. Such a renowned yet hauntingly facial expression.

P/s: I must go to Comiket before I die, just wait for me a little more.

Dex-chan lover
This series has been on the decline around from where the anime ended. Been pretty much just glancing through the last few volumes, more of a cosplay tutorial by this point. Dropped it after this chapter.

Surprisingly this manga is actually one of my comfort reads, I’ve noticed that there is more focus on the writing and story than there is fan service (compared to how it was in the beginning). I’m actually fine with this approach and it makes the manga more recommendable lol.

Dex-chan lover
What a dud. Cliché one-dimensional characters in a story with zero tension or drive, no growth or any sort of development, trying to hold audience attention with the most generic (often lampshaded) ecchi moments. Can't even say the cosplay costumes are any level of creative or interesting. Completely forgettable.

Love it, a comfortable wholesome story doing a full 180. A rift created by ones own insecurities and not knowing how to confront it. Clever of them to cover up Gojou’s name when the lady came up. Gives a bit more insight to how he must be feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread