Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru

This manga heavily suffers from decompression. I don’t think switching to monthly releases has done this story any favours.

Last edited:
What will someone get on posting a fan made further story of this here on mangadex(or any other better platform)? and is it a good career?

PS: The story is getting toooooo interesting

At this pace it's gonna take another year for them to reconcile with both of them acting like nothing happened bruh. This better lead to some crazy development between the two, ain't nobody going through this bullshit just to have them go back to the same relationship 50 chapters ago.

Caught up. It's sad, that there has been no character development for some time now. Only chapters full of "hima, hima, hima, ..." (princess, princess, ...).

No insight into the MCs (why is Gojo sad right now, did Marin even have dialogue in the last chapters?, ...).

It was good in the beginning: the adventurous development of a friendship (or more) between two very unlikely characters, some well placed comedic moments, like the
"I don't plan on sleeping tonight"
in ch74 had me in tears laughing.

But since then I feel strung along by a non-story.

Last edited:
Switching to monthly was the worst choice ever, waiting a month for NO development is just crazy to me.

Not a bad manga but it’s gonna be a long time before we got any development

Users who are viewing this thread