Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru

So can anyone tell me why a 15 year old first year high-school student, Wakana Gojou is wearing the same weird clothing whenever he goes outside (school is the only exception)? Why not one is glaring at him for wearing it everywhere? Is it a normal thing to wear such cloths on outings and shopping?

@Siddj Wearing traditional clothes is not weird in Japan. Maybe a little strange for places like Shibuya, but not anything that would warrant glares. Also, not real life so why would he

@Siddj unlike western culture, people in Japan promote traditional clothing. It's in their culture, and it's not weird for them to wear these kinds of stuffin public. (Have you ever see the video of two guys pounding mochi? Ye, sometimes traditional clothing can be work uniforms too.)

This is pretty good, but can I wish they put a little more plot into him getting made fun of (for cross-dressing by this "non-chan") it's obvious who it is, but I wish they would move on into the plot a little bit

One of the things I hope happens in this manga is that Marin dresses as one of Gojou’s hina dolls. Like that can be their last project together for the manga. Hell that can be the thing that turns their relationship from silly crushes to actually making them romantically involved.

Of course there was going to be crossdressing in this manga, I was stupid to assume they wouldn't do a crossdressing chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is walking a fine line, I'm with it thus far but how far are they going to take the Crossdresing or the attracting the same gender thing? The side characters don't matter but I'd be pissed if after 50+ the mc became a real crossdreser

why is this manga monthly i want it to be weekly i dosnt even have that many pages..........i love it though

what are you guys yapping about, they haven't said that Gojou is the one who will represent the boys in class, so we still have a chance it won't come to that just like how I was severely dissapointed on that one chapter where gojou cosplayed instead he end up wearing a full mascot costume

This is just Nagatoro with extra steps and cosplay thrown in. Dude has the testosterone levels of a 90 year old woman and is so pathetic with women he makes me wanna kms out of shame by proxy. When I saw him drawn normally I had hope he'd be normal but what a let down.

Now watch me get jumped on by fans that are ok with spineless pussy male MCs.

Users who are viewing this thread