Sono Monban, Saikyou Nitsuki: Tsuihou Sareta Bougyo Ryoku 9999 no Senshi, Outo no Monban Toshite Musou Suru - Ch. 1

Group Leader
@Stoner
okay, sure why not
i have nothing to do anyways so here you go:

-asobinin wa kenja ni tenshoku something (forgot full title)
-i stopped working because i was expelled from the hero's party who denounced me as a coward
-dekisokonai to yobareta something (almost same thing except the family is the one that expelled him)
-i was dismissed from the hero's party because they dont need my training skills
-the kings avatar (except it was an MMO party)
-welcome to the impregnable demon castle
-my cheat skill resurrection revived me (tho instead of kicking him out they killed him lel)
-from mightiest hero to demon king (somewhat similar circumstances, except he was kicked out of the kingdom)
-my lover was stolen, and i was kicked out of the hero's party
-i was kicked out of the hero's party because i wasn't a true companion
i think demon king of frontier life too, but i don't really remember. could be. or not. (edit: nvmd about this one)

at least i think so
forgot some of the titles tho, but those are all ones i've recently read
they're mostly all basic trash tho

Aggregator gang
The tanks and healers are always the ones who get kicked lol, as a support main I'm just like, You wanna yell at me? Ok, just know what I am the one keeping you alive, healing you from the brink of death, blocking all the lethal shots directed towards you, just know that your life? It's literally in my hands. If I wanted to, I could leave you to die. Now then, if you keep yelling at me, you just might get into a tiny accident and I may be just a bit too far from you to block that poisoned arrow coming straight from behind you. or I may just accidentally forget to detoxify you when you get poisoned.

Aggregator gang
@osqmu
thanks, this'll keep me busy for the next few weeks...

what? I like basic trash

Dex-chan lover
That fool of a party leader's life just got a whole lot harder. Which is just what he deserves for throwing him out like that. That assumes the party doesn't simply fall apart in the coming months. It didn't look like they were completely on board with kicking him out. The mc is a master of the perfect guard. Add the classic AOE defense and control abilities of a tank and you have one hard to get past defender. He is no S-Rank, but he is a master of his chosen specialization.

Dex-chan lover
I like the fact compared to other series with the dam same plot XD is the MC know he is usefull and competent and that his teemate who make an error to dismiss him.
He have a clear judgment, I don't know if I will like the serie but it's a good start.

Dex-chan lover
Tank duty is literally a vital point in parties wtf is wrong with guy also is this manga original or does it have a webnovel?

@osqmu Demon king of frontier life is not really in the category you said since he's not a human nor betrayed, and the powerful organization of his world incapable of resolving a pandemic just uses him as a scapegoat or with the cause and effect idea, with the excuse being of the village around his castle didn't get infected so he's the one who caused the pandemic and that village didn't get infected because they're his followers, just see that the village chief didn't want to kill the MC, but the MC decided to plot his own death to protect the villagers

And @Stoner here are the remaining descriptions that I came up for the ones osqmu didn't make

-i was dismissed from the hero's party because they don't need my training skills (Basically the MC and the party knows that he can't get stronger than he already is, and they're going to the super high-level area, aka basically, you having amber lv.20 but your world level is 6 and you already have Diluc, Zhongli, Childe, Klee, and Jean all lv80 in the party, so she doesn't have any place in the party)

-Welcome to the impregnable demon castle (the MC is voted out by the party, except by the leader, because they want a flashy buffer since the party also needs to worry about popularity ranking, and he accepts the result since he can't explain his ability without revealing the identity of his master, that only the MC and his hero/party leader friend knows)

Dex-chan lover
so he fires MC become he is doing his job as a tank?

well, his team going to have a hard and hope they die :mad:

Group Leader
@entity_101
I SAID MAYBE
there was one that was about a demon castle and some dude who got expelled to there (the title had demon king in it)
forgot the title though, but i thought it was demon king of frontier life
like i said, that list was of what i've recently read
and i can mix up things too; i've read a lot of that type of thing, i.e. what's listed in my earlier list, so i got confused

i just reread it so nvmd tho

Dex-chan lover
Whoever thinks offense is the best defense surely is delusional living in fantasy manga world.
Oh, what did I say? This is manga world.

Dex-chan lover
Unpopular opinion : The decision to fired him was right, the way he got fired is obviously wrong but the decision is right CLF is a Hyper Offensive Blitz party they basically Blitz small fries and just farm exp and material. So having a tank in that kind of party is pointless since Small fries can't really hit em, so an ability like taunt kinda backfired since the party now need to replace the Tank armor every month, Instead of having Paladin something along the line of Barbarian would be better in that kinda of party tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread