Sono Monban, Saikyou Nitsuki: Tsuihou Sareta Bougyo Ryoku 9999 no Senshi, Outo no Monban Toshite Musou Suru - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
traitor, betrayal, whatever
your pacing suck

i dont feel anything by it, like who cares if she betrays him. she will eventually either live and reconcile or simply died

Dex-chan lover
traitor, betrayal, whatever
your pacing suck

i dont feel anything by it, like who cares if she betrays him. she will eventually either live and reconcile or simply died
Indeed... plus is it really betrayal? like she has been constantly trying to kill him XD
Like she is constantly trying to get him, not to get close or trust her.

Feels more like a "Okay Ceasefire over now."

Double-page supporter
Suddenly the girl is a traitor. No buildup, hint or foreshadowing whatsoever, then throwing her backstory out of no where (again, no buildup), and finally a redemption in one chapter. A perfect textbook example of how to write bad story.

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly the girl is a traitor. No buildup, hint or foreshadowing whatsoever, then throwing her backstory out of no where (again, no buildup), and finally a redemption in one chapter. A perfect textbook example of how to write bad story.
In a slight defense of it there was foreshadowing because the girl who was always in his room when he was sleeping "didn't see them steal his plate". Which is how he got imprisoned and now with the current revelation we can assume either she stole it or she did see them steal it

Dex-chan lover
I’m confused the people who betrayed her was the demon side why side with people who killed ur parents
she got some kind of cursed in her heart, she will died if she opposed the demon, she herself said it she just a tool and can't do anything about it

Fed-Kun's army
BORING!!! Why is it that so few writers are intelligent enough to allow the MC to stop the antagonist from getting stronger? He shouldn't have even given him a chance to drink that blood. Every twist has been completely predictable. As soon as they mentioned hybrids it was obvious Fam was one. What I don't understand is why she bothered to see go and see him in the cell.

Dex-chan lover
Actually I like the betrayal part, it was foreshadowed chapters ago, and even her not really wanting to betray them (that's why she went to the prison, or didn't take action before now, when in front of the demon guy)! But the whole execution is done pisspoorly! It could have been done in a couple of chapters! I just think about Robin betrayal and how better effect that conclusion had!

Users who are viewing this thread