Sono Monban, Saikyou Nitsuki: Tsuihou Sareta Bougyo Ryoku 9999 no Senshi, Outo no Monban Toshite Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
The much awaited schadenfreude regarding Sieg's former party, abruptly cut by a cliffhanger. curse you, sick moms 🤐

Dex-chan lover
R u sure he is not an assassin with that low level presence?
XD...

I think this is supposed to 2.1, I think the chapter stopped midway

Dex-chan lover
@tlst9999
A city guard and he didn't even need an arrow to the knee.
7c6.jpg

I’m just waiting for the part when we see a shot of his former party getting wrecked by some horde of lower level monsters, and the dude who fired him in anger because he realized his mistake

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

So now we just need a match up between him and Maple. Though I think Maples def is in the tens of thousands.

Double-page supporter
Need MOAR always love stories like these where the dumbass party underestimates the mc and kicks them from the party then regrets it later 😂

Fed-Kun's army
I can't wait to see those bastards to get beaten on their quest and beg the MC to come back to the party LMFAOOOOOOO

@kaitouk166 Yeah and then try to force him to join only to realize they just made an enemy of every guard in the city, because he's already one of the most valuable guards.

Dex-chan lover
@kaitouk166 : based on a skim of the WN
the start of their fall should be very soon, it was at the end of a chapter that looks to be the end of the conversation the MC is currently having at the end of this one. But there was a side chapter decent a ways in from their perspective and
it seemed like the part leader was doubling down on his stupidity and instead of apologizing or taking easier missions until they can "rebalance" the party instead took a harder one then what they had been failing to people (the other adventurers) would stop gossiping about he parties fall from grace.

Aggregator gang
Well..... at least all new recruits receive such thorough testing.....

Some of these manga are damn near identical beat for beat lol. Still it’ll be fun to see his old party only maybe kinda realise. The girls always argue they didn’t want to speak up at the time in their defence too.

Users who are viewing this thread