Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
So, did this Adaptation also get cancelled like the previous adaptation?

I mean, it's now been almost one year since we got the last chapter (Chapter 30) for this Series, and no info regarding what's going on.

I guess, the Manga adaptation of this Series is surely Cursed or something.

Dex-chan lover
So, did this Adaptation also get cancelled like the previous adaptation?

I mean, it's now been almost one year since we got the last chapter (Chapter 30) for this Series, and no info regarding what's going on.

I guess, the Manga adaptation of this Series is surely Cursed or something.
On the manga artist Twitter they posted that next month they’ll announce when it comes back. And that it’ll be a bi weekly release

On the manga artist Twitter they posted that next month they’ll announce when it comes back. And that it’ll be a bi weekly release
They really like to just stretch this as much as possible and I'm 80 % sure this manga is going to get axed ;( I really liked this manga though just for hearing the announcement for this manga I'll make a account on Twitter coz I don't really use Twitter n all

Dex-chan lover
Remember when we were rejoicing be cause “publication resumed”?

Bet it’ll be hella weird once the hiatus lifts and you see that message TWICE in a row.

Fed-Kun's army
Y'know, at this point I might as well post a line from "We Didn't Start the Fire" each day until the very last part of the song just to wait for this manga to get out of hiatus. However, it's truly a shame because I even forgot this had existed.

So what happened ? I can't find the announcement of resuming or cancellation so do u know anything about this

Dex-chan lover
So, finally after 14 months we get the next chapter on 27th June 2024 (last chapter was released on 27th April 2023).
But sadly we only get half of Chapter 31.

Double-page supporter
I remember now.
In the LN the whole Aria incident and story was changed. When the hero goes to kiss her it plays differently. She actually punches him and refuses the proposal and runs to find Wazu but obviously misses him. When they get reunited she tells him that she was looking for him, which is not the case in the WN.

Mind you, in this manga, eventhough it looks they got extremely close to kissing the scene still was 100% clear on purpose so since it's Based on the LN the punch and refusal is what actually happened with Aria and the Hero.

None the less I still feel that she was not good for Wazu because the whole incident could have been immediately avoided if she immediately refused as the hero stated his purpose of wanting her, instead of waiting to almost lock lips. Also the existence of the original WN's Aria just made me hate her from the beginning so it is hard to accept her new version of the LN. Lol
I loathe that they changed the Aria plot. It fundamentally changes the message of the story from "getting over a fickle/cheating lover and moving forward despite trauma" to "if you just keep holding onto hope, maybe it was a misunderstanding and they will come back to you." That's a dangerous way of approaching life and love. Despite the weak writing and flimsy plot, the author conveyed their message rather clearly in the WN and the LN change tramples all over the original intent of the narrative.

Dex-chan lover
I loathe that they changed the Aria plot. It fundamentally changes the message of the story from "getting over a fickle/cheating lover and moving forward despite trauma" to "if you just keep holding onto hope, maybe it was a misunderstanding and they will come back to you." That's a dangerous way of approaching life and love. Despite the weak writing and flimsy plot, the author conveyed their message rather clearly in the WN and the LN change tramples all over the original intent of the narrative.
Well I guess we will never get to see it in the manga anwy. This is not coming back a 3rd time, there's just now way. It's dead...

EDIT: HOLY SHIT IT'S BACK!!

Users who are viewing this thread