Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
@Chusep @Haezer @KilTor5 @Antinomy @Selfisch @D1003Briner @gearsky

From left to right (starting in the corner), the girls are

Cathy, Tata, Narelina, Naminisa, Kagana (technically blood-related-sister but she was an office lady in Japan in her previous life; she's been romantically interested in Wazu since they were toddlers), Aria, Mear, Mao (a few arcs out), Haosui (Sloth girl), and Sarona

You're thinking the WN. The LN version has 2 more girls, Cathy and her.
Thanks fam. You dropped this 👑

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that wouldn't be surprising either, not the first time a misunderstanding set the story into motion
I mean there wasn't much to misunderstand, she did kiss the Hero, public and all aside, if she didn't want and really held dear to the promise she would've avoided it (the kiss), doesn't matter if she was in the spotlight

Dex-chan lover
For those that don't know aria got with the hero in the WN wazu saw them in alley kissing.the LN is where the hero ask for her to be his wife and is trying to kiss her before he does she punches him and runs to find wazu . also his blood sister is a reincarnation from earth so she got the isekai treatment.also about Cassie she is only in the manga and LN not the WN
How come she did kiss him, if she really loved Wazu, instead of rejecting it as you say it happened in the LN.. In my Eyes her joining him is a Bad End, also read she really did marry the hero which makes her even more unlikeable

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the illustrations here, I can see Aria, the girl who married the hero and broke Wazu's heart. She does not deserve to join the harem. Poor Wazu went through a lot cuz of her o3o =3
Spoilers from memory from the Web Novel:

Aria and Wazu dont meet again until near the end of the story where the Hero gets pissed at Wazu being a better hero than he is and challenges him to a duel. Wazu wins immediately and Aria runs over to the Hero to make sure he's okay. I dont remember if she acknowledges her proposal from when they were kids or apologizes for hurting him, but Wazu realizes that she truly loves the hero and that he's found people who love him so he can let Aria go and doesn't hurt anymore.

i may have misremembered some details, and i believe the author changed it for the Light Novel because people werent happy, but i actually prefer the Web Novel resolution with Aria

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Last chapter was published on April 27th, so I guess the manga was axed.

Fed-Kun's army
Wasn't Tata from Lynic? Why did they go back to Lynic after the whole Manbond arc? I thought they knew that he left for Manbond in the first place? :wtf::questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
How come she did kiss him, if she really loved Wazu, instead of rejecting it as you say it happened in the LN.. In my Eyes her joining him is a Bad End, also read she really did marry the hero which makes her even more unlikeable
I remember now.
In the LN the whole Aria incident and story was changed. When the hero goes to kiss her it plays differently. She actually punches him and refuses the proposal and runs to find Wazu but obviously misses him. When they get reunited she tells him that she was looking for him, which is not the case in the WN.

Mind you, in this manga, eventhough it looks they got extremely close to kissing the scene still was 100% clear on purpose so since it's Based on the LN the punch and refusal is what actually happened with Aria and the Hero.

None the less I still feel that she was not good for Wazu because the whole incident could have been immediately avoided if she immediately refused as the hero stated his purpose of wanting her, instead of waiting to almost lock lips. Also the existence of the original WN's Aria just made me hate her from the beginning so it is hard to accept her new version of the LN. Lol

Dex-chan lover
Also for everyone wondering what's happening to this manga and wondering if it was axed here's the latest update by the publisher:

"[Apology] The latest episode 31 was scheduled to be released on June 29th, but the publication will be postponed. The next publication date will be announced as soon as it is decided. We apologize to all our readers who have been waiting, and appreciate your understanding."

Dex-chan lover
I remember now.
In the LN the whole Aria incident and story was changed. When the hero goes to kiss her it plays differently. She actually punches him and refuses the proposal and runs to find Wazu but obviously misses him. When they get reunited she tells him that she was looking for him, which is not the case in the WN.

Mind you, in this manga, eventhough it looks they got extremely close to kissing the scene still was 100% clear on purpose so since it's Based on the LN the punch and refusal is what actually happened with Aria and the Hero.

None the less I still feel that she was not good for Wazu because the whole incident could have been immediately avoided if she immediately refused as the hero stated his purpose of wanting her, instead of waiting to almost lock lips. Also the existence of the original WN's Aria just made me hate her from the beginning so it is hard to accept her new version of the LN. Lol
Now thats just reaching, maybe it did happen different in the LN, but in the Manga you can tell they did 100% Kiss, there's literally zero space between them anymore and her arms are down so there isnt really anything preventing it, nor is there any visible attempt to do so

Dex-chan lover
Now thats just reaching, maybe it did happen different in the LN, but in the Manga you can tell they did 100% Kiss, there's literally zero space between them anymore and her arms are down so there isnt really anything preventing it, nor is there any visible attempt to do so
So far it's been 1 to 1 adaptation. Well they have skipped stuff actually but the things that have been shown were actually as they happened in the LN. Why would they change such a pivotal point if they have been faithful so far? Even if there was 0 space I am telling you they were grayed out and hadn't locked lips yet and in manga and anime world if you don't see the deed directly then anything can be pulled out of the author's ass and completely flip what you though you saw. The scene wants you to believe they kissed so it was made as convincing as possible.

If this continues to be a direct adaptation of the LN (which has been the case so far) then you will see the full panels as a retelling from her perspective. Plus the NTR was deeply rejected by a lot of ppl when the WN came out. Unlikely that he would havd randomly decided to specifically include this particular hated part of the WN whilst persisting with adapting the LN

But tbh with 5 to 6 months release schedule, you'll never get to see that part of the LN anwy. Lol

Dex-chan lover
Hoping this gets an update soon and the long delay without a hiatus doesn't lead to a swinging motion..

Contributor
Despite being overpowered and with seemingly enough time to react he's somehow helpless to prevent the successful capture and abduction of Mear... But the bigger issue to me is the presentation of how everyone including him were somehow seemingly relaxed and all smiles in that departure segment, after a very important companion was just abducted makes it hard for me to take seriously.

On a more positive note the Manbond princesses appear to be going out on a trip to chase after Wazu, just like how Salona and Tata are themselves on a journey in pursuit of the same oblivious man who always leaves his haremettes behind. No, I don't want Aria to join the harem (if that's the direction this is heading in), and I'd have preferred that she didn't come back at all in the story (unless it's to show her regrets/misfortune after she and Wazu parted ways), but oh well.

Double-page supporter
YOOO ITS BACK
Yoo it's stuck,
"I wouldn't be bothered if all characters die except those three dragons and that vampire (now maybe couple)"
By "A person who only hoped to see some lovey-dovey shit but got this worthless piece of trashed diarrhea shit"

I'm gonna guess the Saint too. I mean, he took off when he heard about the proposal without even seeing her. The whole Kingdom was buzzing, but it's not like he actually heard her accept. Situationally, Aria was put in a spot in public. Plot manip can probably have her admonishing the Prince behind closed doors later, and refusing the proposal. And the "certain someone" she's searching for now, is Wazu.
The manga follows the Light Novel, in fact Aria punched the Hero before he could kiss her and refused to marry him. She then went after Wazu but he was gone before she could clear up the misunderstanding, and she’s currently searching for him.

Dex-chan lover
The manga follows the Light Novel, in fact Aria punched the Hero before he could kiss her and refused to marry him. She then went after Wazu but he was gone before she could clear up the misunderstanding, and she’s currently searching for him.
Exactly that. It's just that nobody will be able to read this in the manga as it pretty much looks dead and they just refuse to announce it. It's almost a year. People are better off reading the novel at this point to experience the events that we described.

Brother is the manga cancelled or what it's sooo good yet they're not releasing anymore what is happening where can I check the publisher's updates on this manga?

Users who are viewing this thread