Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Ch. 30

Ah yes the age old just look at and do nothing as the villain uses some kind of bullshit power to kidnap the mc's loved ones.
Yep. Basic smooth brained writer bs.
I mean it's nice to see someone work on this series again. But shiet. Story developments like that just make me skip whole chapters until that bullshit is resolved. And the the author usually stuffs a bunch filler chapters in there.
If that happened in a manga I was paying for, I'd just drop it and blacklist the author. That's just bad writing.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, not Tata again, not only is her name way too on the nose, her arc is so stupid, it melts your brain. She doesn't want to marry the evil guy so she sells herself to a brothel - only to have the very same evil guy as a customer. So not only does she get railed by him anyways but also by the rest of town. Make it make sense. I've read many manga but this might be the most stupid plot I encountered.

Actually, I like Tata the best out of the current roster of waifus, hahaha.

It's been so long since her arc so I hardly remember, so there could be mistakes, but my take is this: Put yourself in the shoes of the Town Lord who's obsessed over her. He wanted her to belong to him, and laid a trap to that end. She instead chose to belong to "everyone" and at the same time to "no one" by selling herself at a brothel. How would you feel? Now put yourself in Tata's shoes: It may be that as a young lady, from a poor family in a medieval setting, she didn't any other qualifications to try to get the money in some other way. It must have been a very hard decision, but she didn't have much choice, if she wanted to keep her freedom (really, you shouldn't underestimate the value of freedom)

The Lord didn't see it coming, and his plan failed. Sure, he laid with her, and that must have given him a drug-like high. He felt he won, but once that high went out, he found himself in the reality that actually, she didn't belong to him anymore than she belonged to any other low class man who could afford a night pass. And that was the plot of the arc... he still pursued her, and to his very end, he didn't get her. A somewhat bittersweet win for the little helpless girl, but a win nonetheless. And a perfect middlefinger to that asshole Town Lord.

And to wrap things up, here comes Wazu, accepting her with all her baggage, to turn her bittersweet win, into a full sweet one. Sure, the misunderstanding at the end made them be apart to a comedic effect, but it's clear that she has a different world view now; she's happy while seeking her loved one. Now is her time to "pursue", instead of "being pursued".

Sorry for the long read, I didn't realize I wrote so many words! While it is true that the writing on this manga isn't top level, to me is fun enough to have a good time, and maybe my insight could somehow soften your view on my favorite waifu.

Tata best girl!

Double-page supporter
just binge read this, hope this gets constant update!

Dex-chan lover
Actually, I like Tata the best out of the current roster of waifus, hahaha.

It's been so long since her arc so I hardly remember, so there could be mistakes, but my take is this: Put yourself in the shoes of the Town Lord who's obsessed over her. He wanted her to belong to him, and laid a trap to that end. She instead chose to belong to "everyone" and at the same time to "no one" by selling herself at a brothel. How would you feel? Now put yourself in Tata's shoes: It may be that as a young lady, from a poor family in a medieval setting, she didn't any other qualifications to try to get the money in some other way. It must have been a very hard decision, but she didn't have much choice, if she wanted to keep her freedom (really, you shouldn't underestimate the value of freedom)

The Lord didn't see it coming, and his plan failed. Sure, he laid with her, and that must have given him a drug-like high. He felt he won, but once that high went out, he found himself in the reality that actually, she didn't belong to him anymore than she belonged to any other low class man who could afford a night pass. And that was the plot of the arc... he still pursued her, and to his very end, he didn't get her. A somewhat bittersweet win for the little helpless girl, but a win nonetheless. And a perfect middlefinger to that asshole Town Lord.

And to wrap things up, here comes Wazu, accepting her with all her baggage, to turn her bittersweet win, into a full sweet one. Sure, the misunderstanding at the end made them be apart to a comedic effect, but it's clear that she has a different world view now; she's happy while seeking her loved one. Now is her time to "pursue", instead of "being pursued".

Sorry for the long read, I didn't realize I wrote so many words! While it is true that the writing on this manga isn't top level, to me is fun enough to have a good time, and maybe my insight could somehow soften your view on my favorite waifu.

Tata best girl!
Let's call it a difference of opinion about what constitutes as a 'win'

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this is pretty interesting the first 3chapters, after that it's all downhill. The whole kidnapping thing this chapter as well felt so forced I kinda laughed how our superhuman with strength to split asteroids just stood a good 20s in place while his companion got kidnapped 3meters in front of him.

Exactly how was it forced? The main bad guy wants him to fight more of the deadly sins so took someone he cares about. There’s nothing forced about that.

As for your insistence that Wazu should have been able to do something to stop Meer from being kidnapped, see my previous comment on why trying to grab her back after she got kidnapped would be a bad move.

Dex-chan lover
Based Mom and Dad, as usual.

Edit: Also, I kinda hope that the way he defeats this "Sloth" girl is by accidentally wooing her, though I know that probably won't happen.

Dex-chan lover
Sooo are tata and sarona they didnt arrive at manbond, are they on wazu's tail even?? i forgot the town/city names at this point.

Group Leader
Reading the chapter again, it's sounding like the thing Mear fed him was one of the Demon Lord orbs, meaning Wazu is the Deadly Sin of Gluttony.

Please use spoiler tags
For those that don't know aria got with the hero in the WN wazu saw them in alley kissing.the LN is where the hero ask for her to be his wife and is trying to kiss her before he does she punches him and runs to find wazu . also his blood sister is a reincarnation from earth so she got the isekai treatment.also about Cassie she is only in the manga and LN not the WN

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
Seven deadly sins, eh?

About time we had some information about Aria, guess she is on the search herself.

Well, that was a fun binge, guess next chapter in... 6 months?

Dex-chan lover
Yes the black haired twintails should be the sister i dont know anything but you can tell just by looking.
Yeah, I assumed that was her too. But without a translated name I didn't wanna assume incase a character appeared later on that looked similar.

Dex-chan lover
She actually married the hero? I thought the hero selfishly asked for her hand in marriage and kissed her (looked like it was forced in the manga). Then Wazu left before even meeting her.

Okay so there are two versions: WN and LN. In The WN
it's depicted that Wazu meets with Aria who married the hero and she remains with hero. She helps Wazu with his quest but ultimately doesn't join his harem. In the LN, I can't remember if Aria actually married the hero or not but she never stopped thinking about Wazu and joins his harem after the end of the arc where they meet again.
The manga is based on the LN

I personally wished that they had kept the original WN version of what happens with Aria cause I still feel she could have avoided all that BS if she truly loved him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
As far as I heard about the LN,
that's exactly how the story ends. This is a color illustration from last volume to prove it. There's an happy ending waiting for him.

TA2HP56.png

Now, only God knows how long we'll have to wait to see this in the manga.

@Chusep @Haezer @KilTor5 @Antinomy @Selfisch @D1003Briner @gearsky

From left to right (starting in the corner), the girls are

Cathy, Tata, Narelina, Naminisa, Kagana (technically blood-related-sister but she was an office lady in Japan in her previous life; she's been romantically interested in Wazu since they were toddlers), Aria, Mear, Mao (a few arcs out), Haosui (Sloth girl), and Sarona

That's the one that doesnt include aria right? Or is it the web nvl that shes truly a hoe in
You're thinking the WN. The LN version has 2 more girls, Cathy and her.

Users who are viewing this thread