Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Ch. 31.1

Double-page supporter
Sono Mono. Nochi ni...

dFm4hP4.gif

Dex-chan lover
Someone spoil me,

Does Wazu ever meet that original girl ever again? And was it some incredibly dumb misunderstanding that is a staple with these manga?

Group Leader
Where sooo back, but does anyone know what happened so far from past chapters need a refresher bc it’s been ages
In general: Wazu save waifu, waifu get horny for Wazu but is made from Densonium, waifu chase after Wazu

More specifically Wazu saved a huge pair of Tatas from being forced to marry a demon in human form after said demon used his influence to entrap her into prostitution to pay back a debt that never existed in the first place.

Group Leader
Someone spoil me,

Does Wazu ever meet that original girl ever again? And was it some incredibly dumb misunderstanding that is a staple with these manga?
From what I heard, yes and yes. Basically the hero forced himself on her at that parade in order to make her marry him and chase off the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Love this series but I hate its update schedule. Literally got cancelled once and now we've had to wait a year for a chapter. Hope the artist/author gives us more before going on another break.

Dex-chan lover
LET’S FUCKING GOOOOOOO!!
kamen-rider-agito-kamen-rider-gills.gif

Thank you for releasing this! I’ve been dying to read more.
Now if you’ll excuse me I need to go reread this as I only remember bits and pieces of the story and characters.

Users who are viewing this thread