Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Ch. 31.1

Dex-chan lover
Leaving this comment just to say that I was here to read when this chapter was translated.

I hope we are back!

Dex-chan lover
Someone spoil me,

Does Wazu ever meet that original girl ever again? And was it some incredibly dumb misunderstanding that is a staple with these manga?
Misunderstanding, when the hero went in to kiss her she slapped the taste out of his mouth and went after Wazu. She is currently traveling with Wazu's sister in order to find him and clear things up.

In the web novel he got ntr'd for real. But due to the harsh backlash the author received the story was rewritten to retconn those events and turned into a misunderstanding, the manga is following the new events as of the light novel.

Dex-chan lover
Misunderstanding, when the hero went in to kiss her she slapped the taste out of his mouth and went after Wazu. She is currently traveling with Wazu's sister in order to find him and clear things up.

In the web novel he got ntr'd for real. But due to the harsh backlash the author received the story was rewritten to retconn those events and turned into a misunderstanding, the manga is following the new events as of the light novel.
Thanks for your reply.

Dex-chan lover
Did the author forget half of the time the blondie is an elf? One page is elf ears, another one is human

Dex-chan lover

As someone who read the Web Novel, I was actually fine with the original ending if and only if it was because it added a lot of growth to Wazu.

I despise NTR, but him beating up the prince and seeing her reaction of caring about the prince and realizing that she truly loves him and he has people who love him now and accepting that their paths were meant to separate was really good. But also fuck NTR

Dex-chan lover
PEAK IS BACK LETS GOOOOO
Also do yall know if this the one where the childhood friend actually in a relationship wit da hero guy or nah?
In the WL
she truly NTRed Wazu and was in love with the hero, and when Wazu beat him to a pulp she was got in the way to stop Wazu from destroying his ass. They were also married and she stayed with him after Wazu beat him. They weren't seen again I think until they every end.

Now in the LN: Completely different story! When the hero tried to kiss Aria, she punched him CQC style and avoided the kiss, then she took wind that Wazu show them and try to chase after him unsuccessfully. Like all the other girls she kept chasing after rumours to find Wazu, only to arrive late but eventually catches up with him and explains what happened (after they deal with the big bad of the region). She joins his harem with the other girls in the end
I genuinely don't like Aria perhaps due to her original depiction in the WL which is the version I was first exposed to.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Where sooo back, but does anyone know what happened so far from past chapters need a refresher bc it’s been ages
Basically Wazu came down the mountain of dragons with his dragon waifu to create a harem, he met the elf girl and protected the village from an evil elf guy who manipulated from one of the main antagonists that appears a couple of times later in the manga. Confessed to elf girl, she rejected him to stay in the village. She regretted it literally minutes later and went after him but keeps missing him.

Next city Wazu resolves a marital spat between the dragon parents of his dragon waifu and also meets the top whore of the city. This is one of the most moronic chapters of the story. So the whore, before becoming a whore, was being chased by the lord of the city. He framed her parents with a fake debt. She didn't know that so get this: to repay the debt and not give in to the lord's demands to become his fuck toy or "wife" if you like, she decided to become a whore so that she can repay the debt for her parents! So avoid becoming one man's fuck toy, by becoming the whole city's fuck toy! And even better, get this : Said Lord, disguised himself, went to the brothel and fucked her brains out as a customer! And then revealed it was him! Tata is next level dumb shit, we are talking about the dumbest being in manga history here.

Anwy the lord is revealed to have transformed to a demon like previous elf evil guy through magic balls that he got from the main antagonist guy. Get defeated by Wazu. Then the whore is forced to be taken away from the city without saying anything to Wazu cause her parents were afraid what might happen to her. But she comes out of the carriage and shouts how madly in love with Wazu and had promised to stay with him so she can't betray him. Too bad whore, Wazu already left heartbroken thinking you ditched him. But wait, Elf girl heard the whore so they team up to become his harem and now chase him together.

Next city Wazu meets princess of said county, helps best up their assailants (some plot of a noble collusing with neighbouring country to overthrow their country. That noble was a douche and wanted to make the little princess a fuck toy and usurp the throne) , she falls in love just from that (lol), Wazu saves her sister and brother. Other sisters falls in love. Then a massive army of monsters plus soldiers comes to attack city led by S rank adventurer who was collaborating with the evil noble. Evil noble transforms (as usual), both him and S Rank adventurer get beaten, as usual but then main antagonist appears and kidnaps little dragon waifu (oh noes).

Wazu leaves running after them, obviously the princesses that are both in love miss the opportunity to tell him but get the green light from their parents to become part of his harem (oh yes parents were poisoned or some shit, by the evil guys but they came out of coma with some good ol Wazu interference).

And yeah, here we are! So clearly I skipped many small events and character introductions focusing on main girls and Wazu and I might have made a mistake or 2 on names or roles (was is it a noble, or a prince from neighbouring country? Can't remember) but that's the bulk of the story.

And not to forget: Tata is the dumbest whore in existence.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
In the WL
she truly NTRed Wazu and was in love with the hero, and when Wazu beat him to a pulp she was got in the way to stop Wazu from destroying his ass. They were also married and she stayed with him after Wazu beat him. They weren't seen again I think until they every end.

Now in the LN: Completely different story! When the hero tried to kiss Aria, she punched him CQC style and avoided the kiss, then she took wind that Wazu show them and try to chase after him unsuccessfully. Like all the other girls she kept chasing after rumours to find Wazu, only to arrive late but eventually catches up with him and explains what happened (after they deal with the big bad of the region). She joins his harem with the other girls in the end
I genuinely don't like Aria perhaps because of her original depiction which what I was first exposed to.
Yeah but are we following the WN or LN?

It has been so long for a new chapter but it finally happened and i just read it now. If you ask me if i wanna reread it again i might skip chapter 11 coz it's a disaster for me

Last edited:
I really really reeeeeeeealllllllly didn't like the concept of adding a prostitute to the mc's harem just like what some author did to "The Road to Kingdom" (which i dropped reading the novel). It's like there were a pile of bananas that were ripe and ready to eat and then there was one banana that has been spoiled in advance

Users who are viewing this thread