Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

i knew it was gonna be a cuck but i still want to die cause fucking hell cucks are the worst thing in existence

man, they sure trashed the story and character development in this one. i haven't read the rest of the manga yet but with how dumb they made the characters here look, it's not really making me want to read more as compared to the first one. they might not have rushed the backstory like the original (from what I assumed from the comments) but they sure did rush through the next few chapters of original.

man, does this feel dumb though e.g, Sienna tells Salona she's going to go defeat a dragon, disappears, but couldn't possibly be in the mountain with said dragons and Salona being suspicious af with no sense of gratitude or even an apology for shooting an arrow at them.

anyway, biases will be biases but I guess I'm just dropping this since I'm a bit too disappointed.

@Isekailoverrr honestly I feel that this comes off differently than the previous serialization, but I personally enjoyed both of them. This version shows us the second arc first, and then when a character gets a recap of the MC's story up till the second arc, we're treated with the pseudo first arc. There are a few characters from the first arc omitted in this version, but they only appeared for a few pages in the previous serialization.

I enjoyed the albeit short, mysterious vibe we get from the MC rather than getting his backstory given to us immediately. Personally I'd say read up till the start of the castle town arc, and then make your choice to continue reading. That's about where the previous serialization ended. I enjoyed this series starting with the original serialization, but I'll take what I can get.

Fed-Kun's army
Invert Nip!!!
029acbf4c6d8c67e138e1eb06a277204bf-05-patrick.rsocial.w1200.jpg
Woooo..!

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhh! They understand a man's dream, these are some cultured elves... 👍🏼

Users who are viewing this thread