Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
She's probably being forced. Well, at least she's not dead as it usually happens.

Contributor
If this series would follow real logic he would become filled with hatred wrath darkness, and after surving 2 years in that mountain living throught pain, fear and even more wrath he would become someone truly interesting.

Not this ladida goofy with a weak looking body, but a musclar ruthless monster of a man.

NTR IS A UNIVERSAL CRIME
The worst of them all.
I can't believe he didn't obliterate the kingdom. He's just become insane.
No sane person couldn't think of revenge..
He's being too kind, to the point it's frustrating.
But his approach is still good, he's found an optimistic route for his life even after that hell.
Instead of succumbing to evil and losing all trust in women, he took the totally opposite route.
To think that somebody might actually exist like him in our world makes me sad.

Dex-chan lover
Oh what a slut childhood friend, fuckin ntr hero, and man the rule for the preservation of lineage seems ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aggregator gang
Lmao yall here attacking her dont even wait for the other sideof the story. That said, i havent either. Lets see if shes looking for him for these past 2 years

Fed-Kun's army
@Izaya_Onisai yup after re-reading this I don't understand why Wazu acts the way he does maybe it gets revealed later on, but as it stands it doesn't make sense he keeps falling in love super fast even though he got cucked you'd think he'd be way more scared to fall in love

rejected in the second chapter and cucked in the third huh. mear truly is the only waifu who won't let you down wazu

@ Lndlcsp yeah bro the novel was bullshit she’s just a thot. But the manga is following the web novel where she actually ends up marrying him

In the web novel she basically fucks him over they eventually meet and she tells him that she can’t marry him and that she’s in love with the hero and what he saw at the parade was true. She says she NEVER MEANT FOR IT TO HAPPEN🤦‍♂️And that she ended up falling in love with him and by the time they beat the demon lord they was already fucking. She pulls the whole bitch victim act and starts crying saying sorry. And then the mc just ends up in his bed for 3 days cryinghe doesn’t kill her or anything but eventually us a duel with the hero beats the fuck out of him leaving him buttnaked and she’s shocked add that he’s strong as hell (surprisingly the hero is a huge dickwad😂) and after he just leaves forgets about them saying if they mess with him he’ll fuck them up.

Users who are viewing this thread