Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

bruhhhh, this comment section is hella incel. They were 15, this was some high school relationship type shit, they were not even engaged. She went away for a whole year, grew and matured as a person a little, and found someone else that she thinks is a better fit for the person she has become, shit happens it do be like that sometimes. Rub one out into a sock, hook up with a rebound and move on. comments out here calling a child a slut and want her lynched because she didn't marry the first boy she ever liked, yikes do be some incel "women are one-time use, after that, they are whores" type mentality

@weebycunt Its actually completely different from some highschool relationship. In fantasy worlds and also back in medieval times, people usually got married around this time and they also became adults earlier. Its completely different, they basically got engaged just for him to see his former fiancee getting married to an asshole hero when she promised wazu she would marry him.

@LegendDairy What the fuck does it matter that it's "medieval fantasy", it does not change the fact that we as modern people know that 15-year-olds are still just stupid children growing and developing their brain/character. I'm sure that at some point in history 10 years old was considered an "adult" but that does not make it cool for people in the comments to go "That 10 year old is such a whore bitch cunt, she should be raped and then burned alive because she kissed TWO boys, disgusting slut".

Also, since when is a child saying "wen i gwow up, i wiw mawwy you"considered an engagement, not only was there no ring but it was the chick that proposed and you yourself brought up the whole "back in medieval times" and I doubt they were so progressive back then that women were the ones proposing so I don't think that "promise" is worth shite.

@weebycunt there went 10 years old, they were like 14-15 and she straight up ditched him and got married to the hero right in front of his eyes, now i also dont know if she was forced into it by the hero and maybe we will find out later, but bottom line is, as adults, they promised marriage and they are childhood friends, then she just ditched him for no good reason

@LegendDairy my mang, do you read? They are NOT ADULTS by modern standards therefore they cannot be judged for their shitty children's relationship choices by the comments. Here are few quotes from page 6 comments "what a slut childhood friend, fuckin ntr hero" " I just hope she burn in hell" "Damn that bitch, hope he gets his revenge, kill the hero and that bitch" "hopefully he kills that sluttttt". idk, maybe I'm the retarded one around here but to me, these comments seem a bit degenerate when directed at a 15-year-old girl who found herself a second boyfriend. I reiterate once again, for the thick of skull in the audience, THEY ARE CHILDREN, what "good reason" do you expect her to have for ditching mc beyond growing up a bit and finding a cuter boy to date. Are people not allowed to date more than once in their lifetime without being labeled a whore?

But to be fair, even if they were grown-ass adults she still doesn't owe him shit, they barely even have a relationship they ain't fucked they ain't even kiss, they don't live together they don't date, there is NOTHING between these two peeps. The extent of their relationship can be summarised by "we played tag at the park together", that's about it bruh.

He ran away from home and his family then hid in the mountains for two YEARS.... Because his childhood sweetheart ended up with someone else? 😒 That’s a bit melodramatic... She’s better off not being with someone who is so emotionally unstable.

Pretty lame plot as well...

Oof, seeing this scene is always hard on the heart damn son

@gai808 I mean, he's 16, in love and inexperienced, you gotta cut him some slack for having his heart crushed.

@Miray17 @zh3tigerrr The author changed Aria's character in the LN, she becomes part of Wazu's harem there, this scene with the hero was a misunderstanding as she didn't want to get kissed or something, Wazu just didn't see it all before running off, IIRC that's what happens but don't quote me on the details tho it's been a while.

A lot of these commenters are r/IAmVeryBadass material. It's refreshing to see such a backstory. Losing the love of your life sucks, and I hate reminding myself of it. So I see where he's coming from.

Aggregator gang
Dude wasn’t mature enough to deal with the heartbreak in a better way, it’s always prevalent in media that teenagers do stupid things after heartbreak

Even without reading the light novel you can really predict that Aria dented the marriage proposal. Her eyes were emotionless at the time and it doesn't take too much reading behind the lines to figure with out. Came to the comments to consolidate my prediction and I guess I was right

People react differently to the same incident. Was it melodramatic? Yeah. But, I doubt any of us have lived for years tryin to prepare themselves for one woman like him.

Besides, half of ya'll acting like ya'll ain't virgins anyway.

Enjoy the story or move the hell on; stop bitchin.

Thanks for the chapter!
Can tell Aria loved MC when made the promise, but whether or not she loves the hero or not seems iffy. Hero seems to be another brainless idiot full of himself who doesn't think things through. If she was in a relationship with him she'd be standing closer looking happy while embracing either him or tangling their arms together, not standing there without any emotions. Also, hero would've commented on Aria agreeing to marry him and having kingdom throw a great wedding for them rather than asking to have the Saintess Aria as his wife. As for the kiss seems to be me, (could be wrong,) that she had been lost in her own thoughts and was so surprised by the hero's request that didn't have time to react or respond when he pulled her to him and kissed her. After all, MC stopped watching at that moment so don't know if she embraced and kissed hero back or punched his lights out. Guess will have to wait until MC runs into them again a hundred or two chapters later to find out if Aria wants to marry Wazu or the hero. In any case, agree that was a horrible sight to see but find it hard to believe he was so out of it that he ended up on the mountain without realizing it.

Users who are viewing this thread