Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Next thing he would say that he already has someone he loves and bla bla bla then hostess girl starts clinging to him and salona sees him being with another girl which leads to more misunderstandings and so on.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake

inb4 someone calls mc a beta cuck

ok let me the first one to say it ... mc a beta cuck and nothing going to happen :D
. i am not sure if this is a spoiler or not
no for real if this manga base on LN and the only difference from WN is the ending and his childhood friend then nothing going to happen

now @twinklecake i say it can i have some Twinkie and a cake.....i don't eat Twinkie for years :(
oh never mind going out to buy one now after this comment :/

Dex-chan lover
He's been vocal about wanting to make a harem for a while right? The dragon family knows about this, RIGHT? 'Cause if not, this town is in TROUBLE.

Cherries and infidelities aside, how long until that Chekov's gun about bad people in this town goes off? Because if the dragons don't blow up, then if the "bad people" involve Salona... Wazu will, and while that might be SLIGHTLY better when talking collateral damage it's still gonna be a messsss.

Dex-chan lover
@dummyaccount12345
Both this and Shield Hero had extremely polarizing endings. Not going to spoil them, but the LNs revamped the stories to mitigate backlash, and what you mentioned was a large part of this one.
Konosuba ended abruptly, but its tone was in line with the story; that LN is also expanding on it.

Double-page supporter
Jeez just say that you want to be in love and not want to fuck prostitutes is it that hard

Dex-chan lover
@halloween20 you got your hopes too high, if you think a shut-in like the MC here, is gonna be getting laid anytime soon, his built up insecurity is going to cockblock him at every turn. That's the thing they usually get wrong in stories with shut-ins, they spend long periods of time alone with their thoughts, sometimes years, they can't pick up on social cues, or recognize most feelings, even their own, and yet the hikki neet goes on to form a harem immediately.

Locking himself away on a mountain still counts as a shut-in, since he avoided all social interaction, for the most part.

Dex-chan lover
The part where he treated the dragons in town wasn't in the novel but I dig this chapter XD

Dex-chan lover
@jayrus29 - Manga adaptations are always, always, always based off the LN, and never the WN. Why? Because WN are free, and self published. LN have publishers, and therefore people who expect to get paid, and manga brings in extra money.

@dummyaccount12345 -
A lot of people around here despise the NTR genre (and rightfully so). It's questionable whether the childhood friend going with the hero instead of the MC is NTR or not (I don't think so). And most of the people who complain and call the MC a "beta cuck" whenever they don't screw every girl in sight also whine when the MC isn't allowed to end up with every girl.

Dex-chan lover
Funny how you have to read the original to get context for this one. Still a good story.

"Or you prefer the thicc ones?" Asking some good questions right there

Dex-chan lover
Tata-chan is cute but Salona is still the patrician choice. Hopefully he gets both.

Users who are viewing this thread