Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
"My Heart is not ready for this "

Who cares about your heart, is your peepee that should be ready at full mast.

Aggregator gang
so leaving aside the whole he's not really in a relationship with any girls but there's at least one girl he wants who also wants him and yet he's going to a brothel thing...anyone else wondering how the f*** with his stats and resistances he still gets blackout drunk from 1-2 cups of alcohol? I mean, his immune system resists poisons that ought to kill him in seconds (like that unprocessed elven fruit he liked), you'd think that, even if he's somehow not outright immune to alcohol, it'd at least take more than that to put him under

@insaneinsomniac yeah that's why in the WN the author made MC look at the skill and it specified that alcohol wasn't under the resistance skills(yes author BS plot) that was the joke of the chapter to me btw.

Aggregator gang
So, i would never bang a hooker in a world without condoms or medicine... Dont know what ya gonna catch or how many kids ya gonna have

mans can eat a hella poisonous fruit, bunny hop to the other side of the world, get burned alive by a dragon, hell even throw a dragon but folds from one glass of liquor😭

p.s Mel=best girl

Dex-chan lover
The gun in magical world is off putting, but if it's just a toy, they probably got that as a unpractical or already have countermeasures.
It's always easier to have a peasant armed with a rifle to counter a mage who trained a life in magic...

Mangaka added several cups to Tata I see, her running off earlier smells like some kind of control of the brothel owner, he seems suspicious...

Dex-chan lover
So bro can neutralize the strongest poison and eat bones, but alcohol still works perfectly fine? Truly mysterious.

What's wrong with people on the comment. They all just thinking about pus** and f***.

I don't care if people say "she is the Most Beautiful girl in the world", but if she is whore prostitution. My rate dropped to -10/10.

Just imagine your future wife have been fuc**d and cr**mpi*d by many many many man😂. I didn't know Japan's taste and reader was this horrible !?

9ch in what's the misunderstanding count up to now? a manga of nothing but misunderstandings and the jumps to conclusions before seeing the whole picture

Users who are viewing this thread