Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.5

Dex-chan lover
The sniper is a vague mofo who “ironically” wants to start drama. Sound more like a salty person who didn’t get invited to the cool kids club of translating.

Anyway, thanks for this chapter~ mear is adorable

Supporter
I didn't understand what the new translator meant until directly comparing the two releases. I definitely hope they keep translating this. LHT's walls of text and font choices are pretty terrible here.

@Ramzea I dont understand whats so terrible about their translations.

Yes, they have more text and therefor walls of text in some panels here.
But while not speaking Japanese, LHT translation offers a more in-depth story telling because they don't shorten the sentences too much.
Have both chapters in splitscreen, compare what both groups translated and LHT adds more character to the story.
And font choices subjectively are much better from LHT, easier to read

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this translarion is so much better, I don't get why the other TL is talking shit.

I prefer LHT translations but I do honestly prefer this new guy's (who seems like a duche btw) text font. Anyways I'm gonna stick to LHT as long as both are offered here

Fed-Kun's army
is this dude getting treated like shit supposed to be funny? wow

Dex-chan lover
Does Mear actually gain a human form? I remember some people saying she never does

Dex-chan lover
@Freestyle
Not in the WN.
But with the way they modded the LN to pander to the ronery crowd, and how this adaptation is going out of its way to give wazu a harem from the Get go, when it wasnt an established thing until all the girls met up and talked it ou, i wouldnt put it past this manga for her to get a human form

Seriously, the character motivations in this manga are as inconsistent as The Last Jedi.

@Riri
It was never this bad in Webnovel, it was just a character arc and then they made up.

Seriously, the fact that they keep shitting on Ragnar for being approached by women, while at the same time telling Wazu, "Go out and make a harem, heres our daughter to start with" Makes no freaking sense.

Dex-chan lover
I'm conflicted.
Do I want more Mear or do I want more paternity talks with papa dragon?

Dex-chan lover
Both the translations seem about the same to me. Lol.

Group Leader
@ShunTune and that's the problem, i have to look at the raw's to get a clear picture but I suspect that LH adds more text that wasnt originally from the autor. And even I would want the story the way the autor wants to present it and not LH's fantasy of how they like it.

Users who are viewing this thread