Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.5

Supporter
@ShunTune We'll have to agree to disagree, I think. The font is not easier to read, it's simply a stylistic choice that I don't care for and the walls of text don't go into any greater detail than the other translation. I've never particularly liked LHT though. I only read their translations when no one else's are available. They, like many other large groups, value quantity over quality. Nothing wrong with that, as none of this is legal, but given an option, I'll read the other translations.

MD@Home
I love how everyone's going on and on about the "right translation"...
Not realizing that:

A) You can never really translate two different kinds of languages 1 to 1. Even when they are in a similar writing/vocabulary style.
Take German and Dutch for example, both are Germanic languages (similar roots), but translation between the two is still hard. Because each language has its own cultural meaning behind things, phrases that can be understood in different ways, etc, etc. There's no right way of translating things.

B) There's a human element involved, even when something's in English, two people reading it can have wildly different interpretations of what's written. Go ask your philosophy teacher if you don't agree...

and C) There's a thing called taste, you might not like LH's way of translating things, you might not like the other dude's way of translating. Until the author themselves starts translating this shit, no one is right and no one is wrong.

Also, putting this and that aside,
You guys do realize LHT isn't 1 single person right? There are multiple translators, and if you don't like the work one of their translator provides, please give proper feedback so they can fix it...
I swear, the amount of b*tching I see on this site without proper feedback makes me wonder if some of you are trying to cause drama for the sake of causing drama....

*coughs*

@LunaDelrey None of us are saying the groups translation we prefer is the 'right' but what we think is the more accurate one.
If even one person in this thread actually spoke Japanese we wouldn't be having this conversation anymore. All you did is stating things we already knew trying to sound smart with a cringy asterisk ending too.

Group Leader
@Sheogorath85 I can make assumptions as many as I want, my opinion is none of your business. And as for what I've seen from the raws so far the dialogs dont have a lot of depth and arent as text heavy.

@ShunTune

Edit: I took a look at the raw's and both groups make mistakes some small and some bigger ones. But strangely enough they make most of the time not the same mistakes. I dont know why but they even get stuff wrong that should be fairly simple to translate.

Oh the Drama...
Back then it was the WN, now it's the Manga.
This series is just cursed, even the official manga got ntr,sniped,cuck'd,etc republished with a different artist.

Which is ironic since the manga/novel theme itself is about 'ntr', regardless of the misunderstanding or watnot...

Group Leader
WHERE THE FUCK IS SALONA

DON'T JUST CUT HER OFF LIKE THAT COME ON

Dex-chan lover
Dammit Ragnar, that last scandal wasn't enough for you, now you're cheating on Mear with another loli?!

Ummmmm can't wait for Mear's human form (maybe somewhere between her soft-faced mom and stern-faced grandma with pink hair?)... but her chibi dragon form is cute, too... decision decision.

Group Leader
Seems like the artist is starting to improve when it comes to drawing Mear.
Neat!

Dex-chan lover
It's fun to see cheater getting angry for assuming someone is cheating... Hope it got that thought across...

Dex-chan lover
At least this dragon family one good thing in this series... Beauty+Family+Hotto

Users who are viewing this thread