Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Okay, so I seem to remember someone saying that this story was all about the MC never getting the girl due to some stupid shit like the misunderstanding with the elf girl.

So can someone just spoil me on how this girl's arc ends so I can stop wasting my time here?

@Crosonical
It's a harem story with a happy ending, so yeah, he get's together with Tata (and the others) eventually, but I didn't read it all yet, so I don't know, when he finally gets together with the first girl, will take a while, probably. Just one thing is uncertain, since there's a deviation between Web Novel and Light Novel. In the WN his childhood friend, Aria, stays with the hero, while in the LN it's portayed as a misunderstanding and Wazu gets her, too. At least as far as I know. This new adaption seems to follow the LN plot, so he should get the full harem course eventually.

Dex-chan lover
I want to like this manga, but the hero's harem isn't very good.
Personality wise they're pretty bland and reliant. I like Wazu's character. He's an active character with flaws and strengths.
One of the girls in the harem even worked in a brothel b4.

Dex-chan lover
Not much point to pretending there's tension when your hero has OPM powers fam.

Dex-chan lover
@BestBoy
Having some sexual history to me is fine.
Having TONS is dangerous. You're writing your own NTR doujin if you go for someone like that.

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus That's a ridiculous thing to say. Someone's sexual history has little indication on whether they'll cheat on you. A history of cheating is a different story.

Dex-chan lover
@BestBoy
Previous customers, previous attached people, previous business owners, and a more practical view of sex would make any man wary, but hey, it's just my own personal opinion.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand what's happening...so Tata was willing to sleep with other men for money to pay the lord but unwilling to sleep with the dude himself?

Is that why he took such drastic measures (turning into a monster?)

Dex-chan lover
@BestBoy @TitanAnteus

well.. tbh, each and every individual are different so it's alright to be wary as much as trusting.

one can have a very "lewd" past but turn out to be loyal and honest or can look and act innocent/virtuous but turn out to be a closet thot... or it can also be : have a sexual history with high libido and infidelity or an innocent cute kitten with a pure heart, soul and body.

so.. yeah.. life can and will always be weird.

Dex-chan lover
It's good throughout the hell she had to drag herself, Tata is still pure at heart, didn't loose all humanity but all that should leave a hard to cleanse mark... :(

Goblins are pretty much like Warhammer 40k orcs, if da boss is dead, they go rampart and it's better to deal with coordinated group than bunch of random loose heads.

Users who are viewing this thread