Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

He's gonna be long since fucked off by the time they go back, and we're right to square one with a new girl to mysteriously dump him and then it's just gonna be a massive convoy of harem candidates never actually confirmed

well they decided to be mistresses(part of harem) coz just think about it... will you fight the dragons and goddesses for the main wife?

reu

Dex-chan lover
Her father, who has been whoring her out for god knows how long, is suprised when her daughter professes her love for someone?
This mangaka is mentaly ill

and again, more harem members that wont join MCs harem because of "plot"
as it goes, It would not surprise me if the harem would be in no time arround 10 womens that run arround searching for MC while he thinks "i am dubed by all of them" and just goes on adventuring. so he goes from town to town, followed by a crowed of "wana be harem girls" without them ever meeting again...

argh!

Dex-chan lover
nice i don't remember tata and the elf meeting like this in the WN am looking forward to the future chapters

Dex-chan lover
@halloween20 good news for you bro
since what i read is a wn so maybe a bit different but later on when he finally meet his first love that goes adventure with the hero he meet the harem and they end up being his harem for real :v
including his little sister that manage to convince him telling that she is a reincarnated person so she doesn't count as sibling :v

The girls mentioning harem at the last page kind of killing the whole chapter. Not hating, just kind of disturbing feeling.

Personally, it would've been better to just end with the bittersweet rainy scene just now.
And start the next chapter prologue with the girls pages just now before the main chapter content.
Again, just my personal opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Little did they know, Wazu also have a harem on celestial realm, but that's unknown to him.... 😅

@oukamihalf

i think the issue with that is it doesnt mesh well with the upbeat tone of this series. most of the time i think your idea is better, its just i think this manga going for light/goofy, so theres not going to be much narrative melancholy at all (tho we'll get a bit purely from mc who incorrectly thinks he's not desired by the ladies)

Dex-chan lover
Gotta wonder how big his harem will be before he even gets know it exists

How fuckin long for him to just meet the elf and start adventuring with them ffs
@Styrr this manga adapts the ln not the wn

Supporter
And now Wazu will leave, and we will have his harem chasing after him, time and time again...Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
@BloodySorcerer It's not a rewrite? The artist on the first adaptation had to stop for whatever reason, so they started over with a different one. Either way it should be based off of the same light novel as source material unless the first one was from a webnovel version of things for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread