Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Great that Nenya didnt make the misunderstanding like in the WN. How i want to punch that girl so much for telling Wazu that Tata doesn’t like him at all and was just using him or something.

I get the cycle now. Next chapter, he'll probably barely miss them as his depression drives him out of town with the dragons. He'll end up somewhere else, help/seduce another chick, get "dumped", and she'll join the ever-chasing harem. Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

It will culminate on him running into his childhood friend who originally "dumped" him and them reconciling causing him to give up on his dream of having a harem and devoting himself to his one original love. Finally the harem catches up.... I can't wait.

Really? This MC is too much. It's not a harem if you don't invite the STD in. Just take the elf girl as a wife and pay a visit to the brothel when you want to visit the whore

I didn't like the fact that he got dumped again ;( So I'm predicting that all the girls he likes will dump him or something like that until all girls from his future harem show up and get together to chase him... So I think it's time to count how many girls are remaining to show up until the MC reunite with them -.- I didn't read the novel but here's the picture of all girls from his harem:

2sxsWmj.jpg

Aggregator gang
My boy slangin, this isn’t as edgy as I was led to believe and I’m all for it

Thanks for the chapter!
Tata's departure seems a bit too rushed although probably did so to make it harder for that corrupt counts family and subordinates to try to get revenge for his fall while completely overlooking the fact that the count was an evil bastard. In the LN Nenya told Wazu that he was just being used by Tata as a convenient shield just like she advised not realizing Tata loves him. Also, Salona didn't meet Tata on the road but in the Elven village after finally settling everything and was getting ready to leave when heard Wazu's name come up. They did have a girl talk and agreed to both love him although Wazu having a harem rather than one woman or Salona and Tata talking about it never came up, it just sorta developed with the two of them deciding to place him first and sharing without his input.

Aggregator gang
This author really talented with comedy plot. I laughed to much kekewkk

Fed-Kun's army
This is why i love isekai harem cuz there is no law that prevent polygamy and mc can marry all of his waifu

Users who are viewing this thread