Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Til fatness reach some extend its still looks good. I mean if she is still looks curvy and soft and don't have wrinkled skin at some places isn't it cute?

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul
@quagzlor
@Vincentius

aside from what was already said about her being a half-dwarf, keep in mind that between diet, genetics, and exercise, the one of the three that has the LEAST impact on body fat is exercise. It's not that it doesn't do anything but it's like swimming up a waterfall if the other two squarely in the chunker category, especially diet. As was also mentioned, you could build up a layer of subcutaneous fat on top of large muscles (especially if your exercising alot) that rounds you out and makes you look really chubby when your actually mostly muscle.

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Unpopular opinion - there's a fine line between chubby and thick, and Cassie falls on a former side, while my preferences are on the latter.

Dex-chan lover
idk mate, if he doesn't like the dwarf girl, he has every right to ignore her.

Dex-chan lover
You know, when you have +28 year you think "chubby is justice with the right proportions"

Lul orlando getting his own harem also 乇乂丅尺卂 丅卄工匚匚 wazu my boy add her to the harem.

Aggregator gang
New member to the harem or will she be against the idea of allowing the harem to build for the mc.?
Anyway, if mc is this op I would like if he fights huge and high level of monster/opponent soon 'cause this constant level 1 mob 1 hit beatdown is getting boring and bland with every new chapter.

Bro wtf with those female knights? I believe Wazu was the one who took care of almost all of the bad dudes. This has to be because of the power of the Plot

Users who are viewing this thread