Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

@KyuMazu They probably either think he looks better or like the fact that he uses a sword, but as for Wazu I think anything he uses would break so he has to go barehanded

gratz orlando u had a harem that ur mc dream of but rest assured ur mc had a girl chasing him..

Dex-chan lover
Rereading this again a couple years later... it still amazes me that the knights under Cassie fell for Orlando even though Wazu did most of the work

Dex-chan lover
Rereading this again a couple years later... it still amazes me that the knights under Cassie fell for Orlando even though Wazu did most of the work
Yeah, it's a running trope, kick some A rank jocks? It's the dragon.

Ugh, not the "I just met you, so I'm wet", also a princess...

Dex-chan lover
Hey man I am sick of this trope... He meets a cute girl, said girl falls in love, he confesses, said girl finds an inexplicable stupid reason to make him misunderstand that she doesn't like him back, he leaves, girl realises the misunderstanding and follows in his shadow for the next full arc to confess to him while he meets the next girl to repeat the process... Oh yeah and said girls just join together chasing him from one arc to the next.

It's fucking stupid. If the whole manga goes like this only for him to just meet them at the end, then I am fucking dropping this.

Double-page supporter
Skipping in flash speed now, this damned! same plot repeatedly repeating 🙄🤢🤮

Users who are viewing this thread