Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
@MonsieurWeeb Yeah, I specifically checked in on this one a while ago because I noticed I hadn't seen it in quite a bit and wondered if I'd managed to miss it in the recommendations thing or something.

As for everyone saying stuff like "moar" well, you have to wait. This is the most recent chapter in the raws too, it was on hiatus due to medical issues, apparently. This one is monthly, and this just dropped on Feb. 18th.

Aggregator gang
@Glomoro

Oh wow, that is a lot of information to take in

I thought I can have a weekly update at the very least, but to think this is the most recent raws have to offer...

Thank you none the less for that information, never thought that the raws actually the one stuck because of life implication and not the Translator.

Dex-chan lover
@MonsieurWeeb Yeah, I didn't know until just before I commented, actually. When I did check this series last time, I just saw it had been months and thought "Well, this isn't that unusual to see happen with this group, probably get around to it sooner or later" but this time I was trying to see how much the group actually had to work with now and this was it, with a planned release of the next chapter on the next 18th listed at the top of the page.

Woooo
Now to wait for another raw to drop, I hope the mangaka and everyone is doing alright. ... Huh I kinda feel bad saying that since I've got my own selfish reason....

Other than that- I am kinda annoyed at the fact that they keep missing each other. Like that carriage left for like a day but speeding back they still missed him even when he slept for 5 days... I know there can be explanations, but I still don't care for it narratively. Especially if it keeps happening....

I'm now up-to-date with this manga, its really enjoyable but I also noticed that the most recent uploads are 8 months a part. Did something happen? I still hope this series gets translated and that the LHTranslation team is doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread