Sora & Haena! - Ch. 2

Kind of agree that the MC shy trope is annoying but my weakness is gyaru Yuri so u know I'm gonna read this anyways

Dex-chan lover
don't drop this series cause of the dislikes in the comments....

This series looks pretty good and this is a super rare pairing I've yet to have seen before and theres also not alot of chapters and it looks pretty good

I still am curious how the chars will grow from now on seeing as to how this chapter ended, that kiss was sort of hot especially since the wolf girl didn't seem the type but that stare down looked like she was looking at prey was pretty wild lmao

Ok Haena that was a dick move but now you’ve got me hooked. I like that the MC got the nerve to ask for the number at least lol

lol im def committed to this one. haenas response made this even more fun.

Sexual assault being treated like this should give off a billion different warning flags about this story, but I am kind of depressingly inured to it after reading a billion other yuri stories

Psh... you people in the comments are weak! I think this is entertaining and am looking forward to it. I have also read the raws though...

@couscous That's just how life goes, we become dull after being exposed to things for many times. That was lighter stuff though.
template-first-time-899-0c6db91aec9c.jpeg

@Pyoro Protagonist is actually realistically socially awkward, i think there are a lot of people like that(especially teens). And yes, Haena was definitely a douchebag here. First forcefully taking girl to unknown place with guys around, then kissing her out of nowhere.
@Khetar All i could see was other people bringing our mc trouble, or is pushing her around considered her own fault? It sure is nice and healthy to be able to easily refuse and be confident, but if someone doesn't have these traits, it doesn't mean you can ignore this person's opinion. If you do something like that, you are the one bringing trouble, not the other way around.
Actually, from cover image and first chapter alone i thought Haena would be more pure, like that innocent/naive gyaru type character.

I can't wait to see how this plays out. I love the whole "Nope!" At the end. Such an asshole move to make. I would have love the fake dating but it clears. Henea has a heart of gold under all the carefree i do what i want attutide. Probably can't keep a serious relationship. With someone like the MC who has dug her own grave because she is so socially awkward and possibly gay or bi.

With the nope telling the audience no fake dating will benin play. I wanna see what forces them back together to keep interacting.

Thanks for the TL!!!
I Already read through raws so I can assure things are going to be more 😼😉
Can't wait for more!!!

Dex-chan lover
oh wow, first off thank you for the chapter, and that's well you can tell this unnie's an elite when she managed to pull off a handon on the table, managing to combine a kabedon with lewd hand holding and leading up to thaaat kiss and then the persistent feather chus even when Sora was able to come up for air. The Amazunnie is going straight for the hard to get snu snu approach and I have a feeling it won't be long before she's won her pickup girl's heart and mind. She is a true hyena.

Users who are viewing this thread