Sora & Haena! - Ch. 5 - And Who the Hell is She?

Double-page supporter
Okay, so, if she's really just poorly motivated, there's not much to do other than try to find the motivation... but if she happens to have an actual learning disability, such as dyslexia or ADHD, there should be some kind of professional support she could get in order to enter and complete a university course. She would need to have this disability properly diagnosed first, of course.

Now, in the context of this manga I would assume that she does not have a learning disability, but rather is just poorly motivated.

haena is so cute.

im also kinda hoping haenas friends dont abandon her which is very typical in situations like this in manga; itd be a nice change of pace if they supported her through this. that one other friend of hers seemed chill enough to do so. i forget her name..she was the one with the long black hair at the mixer.

this chapter came so quickly thank you translator you are the best.

Dex-chan lover
What a nightmare environment, those cubicles. Although I can see the advantage compared to open tables ... still ^^;

Dex-chan lover
"status quo" I fucking knew she saw her as a rival, typical 3rd party probably in love with MC lmao, hope it doesnt get annoying as fuck since I prefer to see more of main pair since they are so cute together

also translator the txt is wrong its "I'M ON MY WAY" in my way doesnt sound correct?????? could be wrong tho but it was off for me

Users who are viewing this thread