Sora & Haena! - Ch. 5 - And Who the Hell is She?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter. I like the colors, and I'm starting to like the characters too.

Fed-Kun's army
OOH, Haena is in danger.😁

This was lovely.

@dokidoki
Not so much in love Sora as in love with the idolized version of Sora that Sora never was.
So no rival just a creep.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think she's a creep, we have no evidence of that. She might have a crush on her, might be a rival at the same time, is what I'm guessing. She probably doesn't even realize her own feelings for Sora either. Still too early to be sure but I'm guessing she will be a rival for Haena later

Dex-chan lover
That gloomy glasses girl will give trouble soon enough and shes most likely jealous of Sora trying to live life while able to keep up when she herself dont have a life at all.
But Sore is wrong... Haena is really stupid lol Well, if she thinks of herself as stupid and really bad at studying, why does she even want university in her life? University is a place where people go to study, no?
Even so, if Sora wasnt clueless she would know getting a boyfriend is lot easier than get Haena into college lol

Fed-Kun's army
I'm loving the chemistry between these two, it's not too over the top for comedy like a lot of Smart girl + Cool girl manga. (Not that those are bad, just that the market is saturated, imo). Also, loving Haena's fashion thus far, especially in this chapter, that top slaps hard as shit.

Dex-chan lover
Liked it so far. The pair has good chemistry and their goals help flesh out their interactions a lot.

that was adorable... not too forced, i like it even more now

anyway, where can i read the rest of it? seems like everyone knows more about this... i also heard that this have an official english translation now, is that true?

Fed-Kun's army
Jae-In: Whatever you do, keep up the status quo.

Me:
100.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread