Sora & Haena! - Ch. 8 - This is My Secret Hangout

Aggregator gang
@kaezeribato

I probably will if it continues (probably should now) but it is a shame if the chapters were to go, it is good publicity even if it is straight-up stealing.

this story seems alright. bit of a slow burn so far. and slow burns always worry me that its yuri baiting and not actually gonna end up yuri >_>

Aggregator gang
@neutraluser

You're welcome. You can usually find the official English (if there is one) in the information section on the main page of the comic/manga.

@GwenBlanketKnight the author listed their work as GL on tapas so I think we're safe (finger's crossed). But yeah it's probably gonna take a while for their relationship to develop

lmao I thought this was a guy. it seemed like a dude in the previous chapters or maybe I wasn't paying attention.

Trust me guys I read the raws and it is slow burn but definitely yuri. It's not completed yet and it seems like it is going to be a decent length. I am excited to see where it goes.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't remember names for the life of me. But the tall one, the delinquent style girl. I really want to see her all dressed up. Like her hair done, at least it being brushed and straight. I don't know what type of clothing. I just think it might look interesting on her.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda got that vibe regarding Amazunnie's home life after the comments in the last chapter, still glad to see Sora will be a lifeline for her.... and I see she's that sorta rival she has to be that close to her in the rankings so she can always be near to or next to her "crush"

Fed-Kun's army
Oh so she's like that... 😬
Very creepy, I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt that she can change but umm uncertain 😓

@Kefkabot I think jae in is the one far gone. The sachiiro mc stalked the girl as he is obsessed with the way she thinks about her ending her life but jae in stalks the girl with a hint of obsession and possessiveness with that last panel relaying also that she enjoys it.

Users who are viewing this thread