Sora & Haena! - Ch. 9 - A Superior Human Being

Okay......so the MC is in danger.

Does the chick realise she basically bullied the main character by isolating her even more?

Dex-chan lover
Wtf the only feminine trait is her skirt. I would be quite alright with that irl but this feels so forced I'm a little annoyed rn
thx for the chapter

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Waiiitt, this Park person is a girl? I never would've thought, she looks super boyish. Anyway, she looks very dangerous.

If you were a real person, I would make an appointment with the psychologist

The saddest part of this is I've seen people do this. They put someone on a pedestal, isolated and alone. And then that person either suffers depression or snaps because the feel no one loves them. Its so messed up.

i kinda like this stalker chick! Hopefully the author does something more with her character than just stalking though lol

Dex-chan lover
That is one weird ass conclusion she came up with.

Legit thought she was a man at first, but guess not.

Aggregator gang
She is crazy, but it is somehow interesting. Like with the social media dude, I think it will be fine as long as it is not too drawn out.

Dex-chan lover
I think the funniest part to me in this chapter is finding out that she considers herself a GENIUS when she's only part of an UPPER middle class family LMFAO, they made it seem like she was part of the elite of elites hahahaha

also what Haena is wearing at the end is pretty hot ngl /sweats

Users who are viewing this thread