Sore wa Rei no Shiwaza desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Let's do our best.

In this case, kita could be replaced with something like, "There it is!," due to the context that she was hoping for a positive response. This is one of those cases where you need to make a choice, between the awkward sounding literal translation, and the much more understandable, but somewhat risky non-literal translation. I think that the non-literal translation sounds best, in all honesty.

Dex-chan lover
Guess its far from the focus of this chapter, but I think Tanioka always get rejected in the end because he looks like he'd be a "cool" guy; as in the stuff he likes to do, but has interests that are more for younger people.

I'm just assuming but I think the cafe should have been called étoile which means star in french etil doesn't mean anything I think. It might be a name but I'm gonna assume the mangaka just forgot the letters.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see that friend-san understands MC's feelings and isn't gonna go for the Heroine

Supporter
Maybe it will work if you want to be with a junior high or elementary school girl

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad these small things are resolved immediately, so we understand their inexperience but it doesn't drag on for chapters.

Dex-chan lover
It just hit me that this couple somehow reminds me of Ichikawa and Anna in Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu.

"NARUHODO" 😅I feel like I don't deserve the translator. I feel like I'm watching an anime with how the TLs have been keeping key phrases in. Turned this 6-7/10 SoL manga to a 8-9/10.

Users who are viewing this thread