Sore wa Rei no Shiwaza desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Special Day, Part 1

@Piyush123
Ikr. Unnecessary stuff like these is always dragged out over multiple chapters for no reason whatsover. I don't get it, what fun do mangakas get by torturing us. Just give us the drama tag or stop with the cucking.

This is a fucking unnecesary stuff, like heck children in japan already that pervert even when little? fuck heck

Dex-chan lover
It might be funny as a one off gag that a kid appears perverted one time, but having children, especially young boys who start puberty later than girls, act like this is so unrealistic. This is on top of how frustrating it is that the writer would only do this to force stupid situations by trying to have it both ways; "Pervert trying to do pervert things." or "Pervert? It's just a kid, what's wrong with you?" at any point in time, whichever is useful to force the desired situation.

Dex-chan lover
good god I thought this trope was dead.
I'm gonna throw it out right now. FUCK the trope where a child, or pet, INTENTIONALLY PERVS ON THE HEROINE and ruins every plan imaginable by the MC. Literally there's NOTHING about this trope I find useful in writing. I think it's supposed to be "funny," but despite my rather low quality sense of humor, I can only find these assholes to be really godam annoying, and the main character will ALWAYS think the same way. You'd probably get the same affect if the child or pet was completely innocent.

Aggregator gang
@Lxminous
I know ur feelings pal. Right now we want some romance buildup (slowly).
Not this shity brat or any third character destroying their lovely time.

Dex-chan lover
This kid is the most evil character to appear in some time, even the ghost got mad at him

We were this close to a fluff date, but then he just had to appear

Group Leader
I can't believe how butt mad people on this site get over the simplest nothing. Bitching about realism and tropes in a romcom by a hentai artist?

If I was the mc I would've let the ghost use that bigass scissor on the brat. That kid is an NTR hentai protagonist in the making so he must be culled while he's still young to prevent the trash from growing up😀

Users who are viewing this thread