Sore wa Rei no Shiwaza desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Special Day, Part 2

it kinda reminds me of a sadistic kid in doujins...does noise works have some kind of like milf/onee-san/shota thing? also the mother is a ntr/shota material

Fed-Kun's army
A kid like that would 100% grow up being a total scumbag bully who's just a cancer to other people.. He should've been post-aborted by that ghost.

Contributor
I hope we never see that erogaki brat again. Almost ruined the date, and Tenki no (ne)Ko was a good movie too. Ghost-chan got in a hit for us with that hair trip. Nozomu still on that date streak with Kyoko and that's very good.

Dex-chan lover
Good riddance to the child, I hope the ghost cursed him to forever be hated by the opposite gender. :meguusmug:
Or for atleast a little while.
Kid was a brat through and through. You all know what must be done:
LLudFEm.gif
Image is gone, the knowledge forever missing!

Dex-chan lover
So she went with him on a date, picked up a random kid, and instead of bringing him to police station like a normal human being, she started going around time having fun with the brat instead?
It was so cathartic when he fell over :glee:

Btw, this little cretin's true identity HAS to be his male friend's brother. They look too similar for it to be a coincidence, and I can see some resemblance in their personality...

Users who are viewing this thread