Sore wa Rei no Shiwaza desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - It's nice to have friends

Dex-chan lover
And hear i thought he mught actually confess, then realized that in shonen manga, confession is like the final battle/final boss....Sigh

Anyways.....thanks for the chapters, especially going so for as to purchase them , thanks

Group Leader
Well, like most, I am assuming she can see the ghost, or at least a shadow of smth; meaning this is hereditary, and their parents probably have it as well.
I wonder if noise will dive more into that or will just stay a means for more plot and gags. Either way fine with it.
It'd be funny and awkward if he ever invited her to a family dinner lol.

PS: While I understand the "your" thing is just supposed to better help visualize her rougher speech pattern, but I cant help but cringe lol

CBC

Aggregator gang
@rabidfish
Good. That might actually solve his latest hurdle to the main girl.

And I'm saying this as an older brother, siblings can seriously meddle in another's relationship much much much more than you would care to think. Having them go off into their own relationships with people you know (and most importantly, TRUST) means your relationship can remain precisely that.

Yours.

Double-page supporter
Two chapters in a day? Forsaken really is spoiling us today, thanks for the chapters!

@Keasaer wait are you assuming his parents are siblings or what. if it actually is hereditary only 1 of the parents should be able to see the ghost unless you assume there is some incest ongoing.

Group Leader
randomname well, lol, I didn't think that far lol.
In most such situations in manga/anime, it is either never covered or "my parents are ghost hunters" (or the most cliche of only one being alive) , so the fact that normally thinking only 1 should have it didn't even cross my mind
but yeah, I would have meant one of the parents

That would make a "family dinner" situation even better lol

Man his friend dude bro is also a fucking bro but not as much of a bro as ghost bro.

Users who are viewing this thread