Sore wa Rei no Shiwaza desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - It's nice to have friends

>loli imouto isn't a brocon
What is this trash? Did a Japanese person really write this?

What a bro, defusing the ticking timebomb that is the little sister

2f0.jpg

As someone who has a sister, I really agree with Torii-kun's friend about the jealousy thing... It's not like her sister loves her in a lustful way, its more like being concerned and being watchful. My sister usually hates it when I'm with my girlfriend because she thinks she might end up hurting my feelings, smth like that...

... But then again, this is Noise we're talking about. Anything is possible with hentai.

Dex-chan lover
i really hope it’s something to do with the ghost
like the lil sis can feel that the heroine’s a ghost magnet or something like that

There's to much story in this doujin. Already 17 chapters and no penetration? Noise has really fallen off.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow... this is kind of stupid.
Hes more bothered by what his sister think or said than the fact hes drifting from Kirishima. I mean, who cares about Kanae anyway? Its not like he wants or cared for her approval until now...
Its just an odd way to stall progression.

Dex-chan lover
Brother reaction is 10/10, absolutely disgusting seeing your own sibling acting all lovey dovey LMAO! When I overheard my sister talking on the phone with her husband it's gross af for me too hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 Little sister is actually a Fujoshi and is blushing because she finds the friend an attractive player for her brother.
Please don't actually do that author.

On a serious note, I am curious about the complete denial of the heroine, since it's pretty clear from her romantic attention towards the friend, that she isn't attracted to her brother (thank god for that trope dying right there).

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoy how everyone in the supporting cast (minus the sister) takes turns being the wingperson to help keep this relationship going.

Users who are viewing this thread